Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for the kind words ..Yes BB she does look possessed with her red eye photo

She thought she was possessed after the first pup ..wanted to run a mile ..anywhere but have another

Did not even look or lick them till after the third baby

I was sure I was going to pull their little heads off or damage Mum & the last breach one was a nightmare to deliver

Vets are 1/2hr away and with a pup stuck not much use so have to do your best in a bad situation..did not expect to have problems with all of them !!

At least Ruby & the pups were very lucky to have come through it all safely & I will recover :laugh:

She is loving her pups..feeding them well ..she is so light now the pups are delivered..will have ot feed her up

New photo with less evil eye

post-22442-1293189366_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas to you all. I hope you are blessed with wonderful babies and the best new year.

We whelped our Suki on the 22nd and it was a long day and night. She had 9 puppies and one was stillborn. We have 8 lovely strong babies, 5 boys and 3 girls. She is a great mum and so calm. I am so thankful it was not th predicted 12/13.

Have a great day everyone and I hope Santa was good to you all

Congratulations to all the new mums and additions! :vomit: :D :):)

I hope everybody had a great Christmas! :xmascheer:

Update - All 13 still doing well and Mum is doing a super job, the milk bar is well and truly at full capacity now I haven't had to top up the last few days! :)

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

Puglodge, I hate to tell you this BUT.........................

Something went wrong with yoiur breeding program as you seem to have what looks like a turtle & a pig with mummy Pug.

Or are you trying to create a new breed? :p :love:

Cute pics Puglodge.

Jess is still cooking her pups, thank goodness.

BB