Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

Pups were four weeks old on Friday. Thought I should post some pics up of their messy faces ;)

puppy one, blue female

puppy1.jpg

puppy two, blue male

DSC06052.jpg

puppy three black female, puppy five blue male

DSC06142.jpg

puppy four black female

DSC06141.jpg

puppy six, blue female

DSC06185.jpg

Puppy seven, blue female

DSC06168.jpg

This was their second time outside, haven't been about to take them out for long due to the rain ;)

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like it is the season of advanced puppies... ours have been right up on their feet and walking around since they were about 9 days old, and i mean right up cruising like they were weeks older. Already climbing out of the box as well ;) they are 17 days old today, and these pics i took when they turned 2wks

DSCF0712.jpg

DSCF0669.jpg

DSCF0738.jpg

DSCF0714.jpg

DSCF0691.jpg

And my favourite girl :laugh:

DSCF0745.jpg

First litter ive had who 'demanded' the heat lamp be turned off at 2wks of age too, they are inside in a cool room, we have airconditioning, and they would not settle unless the lamp was off no matter how high i hung it. Theyre going to be real little buggers in another couple of weeks i reckon ;)

Love all the puppy photos..Sorry for all who have a bad breeding result

I agree about Dec pups seem to be so advanced..my babies were climbing around and out their box before their eyes were open

This last litter seemed to be so strong & active at only 2 weeks old

post-22442-1294830781_thumb.jpg

post-22442-1294830837_thumb.jpg

Loving all the photo's guys. They are all gorgeous.

We are now at 5 weeks 3days and boy, do we know how to use our teeth :love: They have decided to wake me up now at 5am or earlier :rofl: as they think it is in their best interest to be outside. There is one in particular that will let the whole neighbourhood know that he wants out and that is that. Not mentioning any names 'BULZEYE' :rofl:

Here is some photos taken this week.

Awve-keeper

15-1.jpg

19-1.jpg

Kaley

113-1.jpg

Atiri-our favourite

110-2.jpg

Halo

18.jpg

Mampi-such a character and will talk the socks off of you

133.jpg

Big Mac

121.jpg

Bulzeye- also a keeper at this stage but dont ask me why :rofl:

115-1.jpg

127.jpg

Risyntira beautiful pics of the puppies. :( :( :):shrug: I like this one...."puppy three black female, puppy five blue male"

Bulldust great pics of your crew, the two white ones together is a great picture. :):):(:hug:

SBT101, great pictures of the pups, I especailly like the one with Mum and her brood. :) ;) :love::cry:

Bokezu, what a handsome boy he is. :love::love::love::cry:

Tillis pups look cute, love the shot of them seperated by the guard rail. :)

My guys are getting fatter by the day, have relocated them from the trolley to putting their basket in the C Crate.

We have them set up in our lounge.

One guy didn't like the warm weather the other day, glad its cooler again.

BB

post-8142-1295392833_thumb.jpg

They now spend the day outside and they are loving the extra space as well as all the good things to do, plus all the extra smells and noises.

The poo patrol is getting heavier :) but hey that is part of it all. :laugh:

And this cooler weather is great for all us I think, I know Mum is liking it better than the heat.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts