Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

Bokezu has allowed me to organize the litters as she is not on DOL much.

Bokezu - Vizslas - 2nd. 03/12/2010. 7 boys 4 girls.

Zensu - Pointers - 2nd. 29/11/2010. 7 boys 2 girls.

Missymoe - Bullmastiffs - 7th.

SBT101- Staffordshire Bull Terriers - 7th. 07/12/2010. 3 boys 4 girls.

Puglodge- Pugs - 9th. 08/12/2010. 3 girls.

Bilbo Baggins - Cavaliers - 12th. 10/12/2010. 1 boy 2 girls. 1 girl PTS for cleft palate.

redkidsmum - Toy Poodles - 12th. 12/12/2010. 3 boys 1 girl.

Leema - Border Terriers - 12th. 09/12/2010. 2 boys 1 girl.

Risyntira - Border Collies - 12th. 10/12/2010. 3 boys 6 girls. 1 boy 1 girl died.

Partipaws - Pomeranians - 13th. 08/12/2010. 2 girls.

Fordogs - German Shepherds - 16th. 13/12/2010. 4 boys 6 girls.

Stolzseinrotts - Rottweilers - 18th. 20/12/2010. 4 boys 9 girls.

Merijigs - Kerry Blue Terriers - 19th.

Firestone - German Shepherds - 20th. 18/12/2010. 3 boys

Firestone - German Shepherds - 24th. 6 boys 3 girls.

Monlite - Dobermanns - 24th. 23/12/2010. 7 boys 3 girls.

Talisker - Bernese Mountain Dogs - 24th. 22/12/2010. 1 boy 2 girls.

Bulldust - Miniature Bull Terriors - 25th. 23/12/2010. 2 boys 6 girls.

murmarstaffs - Staffordshire Bull Terriers - 26th.

redkidsmum - Toy Poodles - 27th. 24/12/2010. 1 boy 3 girls.

PomNZ - Pomeranians - 29th.

Blakbelgian - Schipperkes - 31st. 31/12/2010. 3 boys 1 girl.

ETA. Just felt very sad as I posted this. Norskgra was tops for doing litters due threads. :eek::(:):mad

In Memory of Norskgra

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

well its day 24 or 25 and we are looking a little "pregnant" larger nipples etc...and very picky with the food, hungry but only for things she wants ie 2 chicken thighs for brekky but no "yukky" advance dry thankyou :crazy::shrug:

We may be expecting a litter of pomeranians due around the 13th of December.....

Not sure whether or not she has taken - maiden girl and first time for my import boy too - so it was pretty darn hard for them both to get their act together..... lots of slip matings and had one successful tie that lasted 45 mins - eekk - so hopefully that did the trick - LOL

nevertheless we have our fingers crossed for pom puppies around the 13th :shrug:

-this will be our first "solid colour" litter - no parti's this time... :crazy:

We may be expecting a litter of pomeranians due around the 13th of December.....

Not sure whether or not she has taken - maiden girl and first time for my import boy too - so it was pretty darn hard for them both to get their act together..... lots of slip matings and had one successful tie that lasted 45 mins - eekk - so hopefully that did the trick - LOL

nevertheless we have our fingers crossed for pom puppies around the 13th ;)

-this will be our first "solid colour" litter - no parti's this time... :)

Good Luck Partipaws :hug: I'm in the same boat with a young import stud and a young girl both maidens......but looks promising atm :D

nevertheless we have our fingers crossed for pom puppies around the 13th :)

-this will be our first "solid colour" litter - no parti's this time... :rofl:

Good Luck Partipaws :D I'm in the same boat with a young import stud and a young girl both maidens......but looks promising atm :)

Doesn't seem that long ago Partipaws that you and I were moaning about how long it took to get our prefix's sorted out....mine ended up taking 10 months ;) and now I'm waiting with fingers crossed for blood test to be done on Wednesday from imported semen for my maiden girl. BIG fingers crossed for you too Bokezu :hug: :

fingers crossed we will have babies due 26th of dec.... please not xmas day :rofl:Oh dear better have some plans that are easily broken :hug:
So sad.....Doesn't look there will be any pitter patter of little paws for us this time round :-( Good luck to everyone else, hope you all have happy , healthy bouncy babies :D Edited by missymoe

fingers crossed we will have babies due 26th of dec.... please not xmas day :rofl:Oh dear better have some plans that are easily broken :)

we have kicked the idea of going away for xmas and are staying close to home xmas day..... knowing me i probably wont leave the house :laugh:

Redkinsmum, I have 2 litters too. Kimba is due end of Nov and Cynda is due round 7th December. Although I cant tell if Cyndalu is pregnant yet, she has already shown some temprement cahnges (whining at the door for attention, and picking fights with the poor Ody man-sire).

nevertheless we have our fingers crossed for pom puppies around the 13th :)

-this will be our first "solid colour" litter - no parti's this time... :eek:

Good Luck Partipaws :confused: I'm in the same boat with a young import stud and a young girl both maidens......but looks promising atm :(

LOL - I have to say my girl was already showing in the 2nd week! so I have my fingers crossed here :)

Hope she is not following in her mums footsteps - she always shows early because she usually has larger litters - My lil girl came from a litter of 5 which is a very large litter for poms, and mum has also had 7 pups before and even 9 :D but she had the pups 3 weeks early, born with no hair and clearly undeveloped, all did not make it, so think she must have terminated due to over crowding.... a lot of pups for a pom, usually its 1-3 pups....

Anyway all the best to you Bokezu, sounds like you have a very exciting litter to look forward - hope all goes well :)

I'm in hopefully ..two litters Toy poodles due ..one on 12th ..one just being mated now ..What a hussy she is for a maiden girl :)

Pups 27th ??

Redkidsmum we meet again :D

wow two litters to look forward to - busy festive season for you :confused:

all the best to you and your girls.

xo