Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

Well I was getting worried about my lassie as I could not feel anything. :)

I spoke to the owner of the sire and suggested I should do an ultrasound. She said to bring her over today to be checked.

But felt this morning and we have lumps. :laugh::rofl: Miss Cleo really took it out to the wire. :D

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Bilbo Baggins, dont think there is anything worse than 'not knowing'. Cynda has her ultrasound on Friday but all things are looking good so far. SHe has a real 'i'm fed up' attitude and is stillnot eating much. But I have just bought her a 'chicken and rice' dog roll, which I never ever buy for my dogs, which she seemd to like. Her and Kimba had a good feed so hopefully they will have another one tonight :laugh: I wonder what they will be wanting on 'tomorrows' menu. Bet you it will be something entirely different and that I have to go to the shop again for :eek:

At least they are eating I suppose.... :rofl:

Well little miss Cyndalu has never had a problem eating before either. Her dinner would be gone in 10seconds flat but now.... :D

And then you get the Ody boy sho is sittin at the door watching me 'hand feed the girls' and the look on his face says it all,' How come they get to be hand fed, I wanna too' So yep, there'e me sittin on the floor hand feeding 3 dogs. You can tell who rules the roost in this family, certainly not MEEEEEEEEEE :rofl:

WOOT bilbo! congrads! Its a waste of time trying to feel with Molly, she only has singletons so half the time you cant feel anyways.

Last time we did feel and thought yes, theres one up high, she had none.

shes a pickyish eater at best of times, so cant take that either LOL.

U/S have gone up in price here, so might wait until a xray day or two before, i ought to know by then!

Hey! can you please add me in, due on the 29th december... Pomeranians.

My wee black girl finally allowed the stunning Carlos to have his wicked way with her...

Now she doesnt want a bar of him, but if she so much as sees the chinese crested Casper, shes like HERE BABY!

.......hussy...

I aint having none of that designer breeding in my house thank you.

carlos is living in enternal hope she will tire of the nakedness and suddenly have a large desire for fluffyness....

wooo hoo how exciting Trish! Will have fingers, toes, tails and paws crossed that all goes well. Have been meaning to email you - been so busy with things - things have not been the best here, been a really sad year, so hoping this litter will bring happiness and excitement once more!

Took tipsy to the vet yesterday for a check up as i was a little worried about her eye - ended up being minor prob, so on some eye ointment which will hopefully do the trick. Tipsy is just on 3 weeks preg I think? But god she is fat and was showing a "baby bump" within the first week. While we were at the vets the vet had a feel as it is too early for scans, but he is most certain she is pregnant, without a doubt - but I will save myself the disappoinent and wait a little longer :confused: ....... So hard not to get excited though after hearing that news yesterday....

wooo hoo how exciting Trish! Will have fingers, toes, tails and paws crossed that all goes well. Have been meaning to email you - been so busy with things - things have not been the best here, been a really sad year, so hoping this litter will bring happiness and excitement once more!

Took tipsy to the vet yesterday for a check up as i was a little worried about her eye - ended up being minor prob, so on some eye ointment which will hopefully do the trick. Tipsy is just on 3 weeks preg I think? But god she is fat and was showing a "baby bump" within the first week. While we were at the vets the vet had a feel as it is too early for scans, but he is most certain she is pregnant, without a doubt - but I will save myself the disappoinent and wait a little longer :love: ....... So hard not to get excited though after hearing that news yesterday....

SQUEE! its the month for Poms! lol.

how exciting that she is showing such good signs so early!

Molly will be on about a week now, and so lethargic, im not worried as all of them are, its so hot here!

I have my carlos back loving me again so all is good lol.(only cos molly attacks him when he goes near her, but will still stand for casper the crested)

who is the dad of this litter due?

you are SO going to have to email me closer to the time!

We have progress :love: Vegemite sandwiches for brekky again. Yep, the same brekky meal 2 days in a row and not whats on the menu :rofl: Even Ody was waiting in line for his share.

Cynda goes for her 'check-up' tomorrow. We are going to try for an ultrasound so Cyn is going to be in for plenty of 'belly rubs' :rofl:

2pm west oz time. But i will be pleased to see 1 bub in there. They are not to good when it comes to 'numbers' lettleown sexes :love:

My friend bred her mastiff and the vet said maybe 2, well she had 11, another friend was told 1,possible 2, she went on to have 5. So as long as she feels/sees 1, I will be happy and let the actual number be a suprise :rofl:

I am getting a bit excited now :D love having puppies until mum pulls the pin on cleaning up the poo. :vomit:

And I was silly enough to breed both my girls at the same time :mad

I remember Kimba's first litter. This huge 'big,long,black looking sack(found out it was the placenta :p ) and I didn't know what it was but then Kimba cleaned it up, well :vomit: That was the most gross thing I have ever wittnessed and think I just made it to the toilet in time :eek:

Good news for everyone so far..good luck with the ultra sound SBT 101 :D

Sienna is pregnant for sure but haven't as yet had that confirmed. I have been told 10 days before due date for ultra sound is ideal for getting a positive number. Do you all agree with that? I definately want to know how many are there before whelping this time.