Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

Bokezu the only guaranteed way for numbers is a Xray, after 7 weeks.

I usually get a xray done daqy or two before, to make sure they can fit through the pelvis, but i have poms, not many breeds have as much problems lol.

Good luck anyways!

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bokezu the only guaranteed way for numbers is a Xray, after 7 weeks.

I usually get a xray done daqy or two before, to make sure they can fit through the pelvis, but i have poms, not many breeds have as much problems lol.

Good luck anyways!

apologies meant x-ray, was told 10 days before is it wiser to be a bit closer to date? ok just read after 7 weeks :confused:

Edited by Bokezu

I was wondering if you meant it lol! its ok, i had a brain freeze earlier today lol.

Its so neat to see the lil bods lying there!

I get mine done closer to the time, but for a reason, if its a singleton (and this girl doesnt know how to have more than 1 at a time) then its quite possibly too big, and we can do a elect caesar.

Thankyou and yes it will be a very busy christmas ;)

We did see another puppy that didn't look right and is possible being obsorbed ;) I nearly cried on the spot, the poor little darling. I am currently waiting for the vet to ring back so I can possible take Cynda back in and get her progestrone levels checked. She has been quite herself for a while but I was putting it down to hormonal changes.

Here are the scans from today...Aren't they just gorgeous :cry:

CyndaHancock5-11-101.jpg

CyndaHancock5-11-10.jpg

We have 2 weeks to go for Kimba and Cynda has 4 weeks. Cynda is now back to eating :D still hand fed though least she is eating. Will get some photos shortly. 5weeks now

5 weeks

Kimba-09-11-2010017JPG2.jpg

Kimba-09-11-2010029JPG1.jpg

Edited by SBT101