Canon 450d Twin Lens Kit + Accessories For Sale

~*Shell*~

Cross posted from here: http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=206201 but i thought it might get more traffic here.

Hey guys,

I've just upgraded my camera and so I'm selling my Canon 450D twin lens kit. It was bought from harvey norman a couple of years ago, has very few signs of wear on either the camera body or the lenses and has not seen much rough handling. I haven't had a problem with it since I bought it however, it can sometimes be tricky to get the computer to read the camera when it's connected via USB (hence the memory card reader being included, so you never have to hook it up).

It comes with the 18-55mm kit lens, the 55-250mm kit lens, memory cards, a canon camera bag, a memory card reader, canon wireless remote trigger, extra (canon) battery and everything that came in the box.

It takes nice photos (if i don't say so myself) and would be perfect for someone just starting out.

A few examples of shots I've taken on it in the last few weeks:

4959993522_6637790ffa.jpg

4956546061_08b93c1b7d.jpg

4884477315_b58220549c.jpg

A nearly identical kit was sold on ebay for $600 a couple of weeks ago but I'm pretty flexible so make me an offer!

Edited by ~*Shell*~

Hahahahaha - funnily enough that's what everyone's been asking.

I'm now the proud owner of a 5D Mark II :)

:laugh: thats awesome! your pics are always great, cant wait too see what you do with this beauty! :laugh: