Laura Benini Shoes - Canberra 10 October

Cleo's Corgwyn

Hope you all had a fun time :confused:

I decided it was best for me and my bank account not to come. I was trying to tell myself that if I don't take my credit card it would be ok.....then I realised that it's cheaper to not pay by credit card for LB shoes :confused: I know that if I go and start looking at all the different colours I would end up buying a pair and I really need to stop at the moment (not to mention I have got quite a few pairs already) - I just don't have any willpower. My current work contract ends at the end of this month and whilst I have been told they are advertising it and everything, it's kinda stressful until they do and they extend my contract so need to stop my spending.........

Have you bought yourself some lovely shoes? What colours and style?

My contract ends on 27th so I'm hoping I'll know by then. Apparently the process to get a job advertised is a lot more work than expected......*fingers crossed* I find out before Paula's party but I still don't think I'll be buying any shoes anytime soon!

I also still don't feel 100% (still sniffling and coughing) so was probably best overall not to come and infect everyone (nothing wrong with infecting family though :rofl:)