Regular Brisbane Meet

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETA - As Scarlett also said earlier I am always up for play dates in between regular Brisbane meets. Weekends I am happy to travel anywhere, weekdays I can do late arvo in the local area!

I can't make Sunday, but I would love to catch up for a playdate sometime. Weekends are better for me. I'm happy to travel up to about an hour away, and prefer fenced areas. I like New Farm Park (though it's just over an hour away), Booker Place at Bellbowrie is excellent (has agility jumps/tunnels/ramps) as well as a couple of undercover seating areas.

If you prefer, you can PM me...as I'm on DOL pretty much daily.

i live southside near carindale.

whites hill/camp hill is my local park

Oh yeah I have been to whitehill its good there but really busy!! Well as previously mentioned I am always up for play dates between regular meets. Im happy to come to whitehill :(

Heres a question...what if its raining?

Well its only supposed to sprinkle during the day tomorrow so we should be fine but I guess we can reassess tomorrow morning. I will text everyone in the morning, it will be easier than using DOL. If its only sprinkling on and off we should be fine and it will mean less people at the park.

ETA - As Scarlett also said earlier I am always up for play dates in between regular Brisbane meets. Weekends I am happy to travel anywhere, weekdays I can do late arvo in the local area!

I can't make Sunday, but I would love to catch up for a playdate sometime. Weekends are better for me. I'm happy to travel up to about an hour away, and prefer fenced areas. I like New Farm Park (though it's just over an hour away), Booker Place at Bellbowrie is excellent (has agility jumps/tunnels/ramps) as well as a couple of undercover seating areas.

If you prefer, you can PM me...as I'm on DOL pretty much daily.

Where are you based Jadesamara? Dandy and I might be doing a bushwalk next weekend to a resovoir where the dogs can swim its near by us in Logan. Otherwise Saturday's I am usually free all day.

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

Where are you based Jadesamara? Dandy and I might be doing a bushwalk next weekend to a resovoir where the dogs can swim its near by us in Logan. Otherwise Saturday's I am usually free all day.

I am west of Brisbane - past Pullenvale. I think I'll give the bushwalk a miss...I have a leech phobia :):(

I took Benson to New Farm park this morning for an hour. He had a ball playing with a beagle, some SWFs, and a couple of other Labradoodle-types. We didn't mind the light sprinkle, but once it turned to heavy ran we left. He's sound asleep now.

Maybe next Saturday, or the one after? Anyone is welcome. I know Scarlett Dog is free Saturdays, and I think Dandy said she's up for playdates. I don't want to take over the Brisbane Meet side of things...but sometimes I sit here of a weekend, bored. And Benson just looooves playing with other doggie friends.

this month is busy for me, but let me know what your plans are and we'll see if we can make it, raz doesnt play with many dogs, but im constantly trying to find him a friend :) some dogs he just clicks with lol

Will do :( I am looking forward to seeing Raz in the flesh. You can't really appreciate his gorgeous markings as much in your sig. I think he'd be stunning in person.

I am west of Brisbane - past Pullenvale. I think I'll give the bushwalk a miss...I have a leech phobia :):(

I took Benson to New Farm park this morning for an hour. He had a ball playing with a beagle, some SWFs, and a couple of other Labradoodle-types. We didn't mind the light sprinkle, but once it turned to heavy ran we left. He's sound asleep now.

Maybe next Saturday, or the one after? Anyone is welcome. I know Scarlett Dog is free Saturdays, and I think Dandy said she's up for playdates. I don't want to take over the Brisbane Meet side of things...but sometimes I sit here of a weekend, bored. And Benson just looooves playing with other doggie friends.

Haha fair enough!

Ok cool I am happy to head west one day and meet you somewhere out there so you dont have yo travel as far and I am sure there is somewhere good out there to go :)

jade :)

phoenix can i ask exactly where im parking? is it the daisy hill forest parking lot? r we meeting there? an hr walk will do both raz and me some good :(

Oh and can we make it about 3pm on the dot? so we're not waiting too long for each other?

Edited by dandybrush

jade :)

phoenix can i ask exactly where im parking? is it the daisy hill forest parking lot? r we meeting there? an hr walk will do both raz and me some good :rofl:

Oh and can we make it about 3pm on the dot? so we're not waiting too long for each other?

3 is fine Dandy

Um well just before you go in the gates to Daisy Hill there is a street on the right(its unsealed non named road pretty much opposite lawnton st) you park in there and te entry to the walk that goes to the resovoir is at the end of that street. We can meet there and you have my # if your having trouble finding the right spot.

Edited by Keira&Phoenix