Regular Brisbane Meet

GoldenGirl85

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we want to go to Kroll again? that park was pretty good

LOL as long as their is someone from the Northside going because we all went to Toowong and were from the South :laugh:

Hmm, ok hows about we try this, we keep it as alternating between northside and southside, if someone wants to suggest a different location thats fine BUT

-there must be adequate parking for those who will be driving

-the park must be a fairly decent size

-the regular dogs must be fairly easy going

-if you suggest (or request) a different location YOU MUST attend the meet!

We still need a location for the May meet, Ive changed the date to May 9th

um...is may 9th a monday? and may 8th is mothers day...

and i like your rules, maybe stick them up on the front page :eek:

Thats what happens when its late. We are supposed to have it on the 1st, Monday 2nd is Labour Day so do we want to have it on a long weekend, or Mothers Day?

There was a nice park (correct me if im wrong lol) I saw when I was in Brissy a while ago. Northside. It had agility equipment in there and there was another enclosure too. It seemed kind of busy when I went passed it. I'll have to try and figure out where I was. It was in a kind of estate area.

Well I cant do mayday long weekend because I am moving. Mothers Day is out for me as well because well its Mothers Day LOL. On top of that Phi has a bad neck at the moment and I just don't know how long we are out for its just a wait and see at the moment. So maybe make it May 15th ....

Eta not may 15th sorry brain spaz thats million paws walk. I think what dandy said below is the best option.

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

thats a good idea :) r u coming GG? i've joined up i can send you the login and password so you can join our group :D

Yep I just checked my roster, Im not on that weekend so I can come!...where is it again? it will just be me and Lexi, not putting Tess in that sort of environment

thats a good idea :mad r u coming GG? i've joined up i can send you the login and password so you can join our group :)

Yep I just checked my roster, Im not on that weekend so I can come!...where is it again? it will just be me and Lexi, not putting Tess in that sort of environment

Hey!!

Murarrie Recreation Reserve :)

Just click the link on the first page of the Brissie Million Paws Walk topic. Will PM you the details just in case Dandy hasn't already done it. I also have to send it to Kitt so will do now!