Do You Need A House Sitter?

Elina

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you "do" kids, too?

DH and I are going to USA for two weeks in November and leaving the girls, dog, cats, birds and fish home. We are in Perth WA. Eldest DD will be 18 and youngest 17 - just need to be supervised so they don't kill each other :)

Reliable house sitters would be more advantageous than unreliable nieces, nephews or friends!!

Hi Aannie,

We are leaving from Australia at the end of this month, so we can't help you :cry: I don't know if other house sitter "do" kids, but it doesn't cost anything to try.

If someone will need house sitter in Sydney in April, we would be more than happy to help.

Edited by Elina

Do you "do" kids, too?

DH and I are going to USA for two weeks in November and leaving the girls, dog, cats, birds and fish home. We are in Perth WA. Eldest DD will be 18 and youngest 17 - just need to be supervised so they don't kill each other :laugh:

Reliable house sitters would be more advantageous than unreliable nieces, nephews or friends!!

Hi Aannie,

We are leaving from Australia at the end of this month, so we can't help you :laugh: I don't know if other house sitter "do" kids, but it doesn't cost anything to try.

If someone will need house sitter in Sydney in April, we would be more than happy to help.

Hi Elina and Tomi,

If you are still in Melbourne, you can come stay at our house. We have plenty of room. You can stay inside or in your camper.

We are on the mornington Penisula. Even just for a couple of days.

I know you are probably missing having a sauna.

You are more than welcome to stay here for a few days. No strings attached.

Sauna Vappa!

Scout

pm me if you are interested.