Jasper My Australian Terrier Puppy

Baileys mum

Hi everyone, I thought I would share some pics I took yesterday of Jasper, the pup I kept from my litter. At 51/2 months old he is growing beautifully & turning into a very handsome pup. He is such a well behaved little guy & a joy to have in the home, we adore him. :D

067.jpg

069-1.jpg

070-3.jpg

068-1.jpg

076-2.jpg

Ohhh... he is such a cutie!!!!

I've started to have a real liking to this breed now since working with an Aussie Terrier on my NDTF training. The little girl's name is Paya and she was a little pocket rocket who was as very smart and sweet. I wanted to take her home!!!!

Oh wow, he IS very handsome!! :eek:

I have a soft spot for Australian terriers, my elderly neighbour's one and I were inseparable when I was a little kid. He was my best mate and would even come to school with me- back in the old days when there were no fences or leads. Big personalities in little bodies!

:rofl::happydance: Jasper is a stunner, so lovely to see updated pics of him.

Thanks barkon, we are really happy with how he is turning out, he is such a special little guy. :cheers:

Thanks deelee, It's amazing how many people tell me stories of owning an Aussie or knowing someone who owned one when they where a kid, & the fond memories they had of the breed. :cheer: They must of been really popular years ago, but unfortunately not so popular these days. :champagne:

I really don't know why, they are a wonderful breed. :rofl:

Ohhh... he is such a cutie!!!!

I've started to have a real liking to this breed now since working with an Aussie Terrier on my NDTF training. The little girl's name is Paya and she was a little pocket rocket who was as very smart and sweet. I wanted to take her home!!!!

Thanks CW EW, I agree, they are very intelligent, & one of the easier terriers to train. :rofl:

He is so cute!

I have a feeling my dog has some Aussie Terrier in him, he has the colouring, the terrier temperament, the body shape and face shape. Even down to the slight silvery-ness on the top of his head. :thumbsup: Only thing is his muzzle is a bit short and his tail is tiny, kind of like a Cairn.

Course he's probably just a muttly BYB bitsa, heh.