Website With Wrong Details

Dogsfevr

Everyone should check this site

It appears they have taken details from DOL & other sources & have the details associated with the wrong breed,wrong owners & many more .

If you have an issue email & complain

Link removed by Troy as the info appears to have been removed now.

Edited by Troy
Link removed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a call from a worried breeder thinking I was stealing her breeding info, I think she could tell by my shocked reply that I wasn't scaming her ( WE WILL CATCH UP WHEN NEXT U VISIT the sunshine state) I then went on and found my details also connected to another breeder. Ask them almost politely to remove it :rofl:

someone has stripped the info from dol and the application that stripped the info didn't strip the formatting thats why its all mixed up.

it is an interesting issue is whether you have a right to get them to remove the entries.

i think there is a case to say the info on their web site will harm you both in brand reputation and in answering calls that are for the wrong breed etc.

however i am not sure there is anything you can legally do about this. i know my business name was in lots of web sites and publications and there was nothing i could do because it was public information and i wasnt being charged for the "service"

here are the details of the owner of the domain name anyone can find this using a whois tool

Domain Name justusdogs.com.au

Last Modified 05-Sep-2010 12:14:00 UTC

Registrar ID Aust Domains

Registrar Name Aust Domains

Status ok

Registrant WEBKO PTY LTD

Registrant ID ACN 116412045

Eligibility Type Company

Registrant Contact ID R-000087254-SN

Registrant Contact Name Nici Bruckenr

Registrant Contact Email [email protected]

Tech Contact ID C47510-AD

Tech Contact Name nici bruckenr

Tech Contact Email [email protected]

Name Server ns2.bur.st

Name Server mail.halonet.com.au

Name Server IP 72.32.90.201

Edited by Jaxx'sBuddy

It's pathetic! There is nothing correct with any of the breeders and if you're listed here you ARE listed there, do a search of your NAME, not your prefix, it will come up.

My prefix is under another Pointer Breeder and my name is listed as a GSP breeder :rofl:

Maybe Troy can say something :rofl:

We have contacted them for copyright infringement. If they fail to respond we will seek further legal advice.

Upon checking the company that owns the domain though, it appears they are under external administration which is not a good sign.

We have contacted them for copyright infringement. If they fail to respond we will seek further legal advice.

Upon checking the company that owns the domain though, it appears they are under external administration which is not a good sign.

she is the tech contact for other websites as well as this one.

Guest CaptainCourageous

I've just looked at the site for my breed.

Their data arrangements are mangled, and they should bring the site down now.

CC