Camera Bags

huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOL we haven't had a camera bag thread in a while!

Last time it was Bellatrix and her pretty Kelly Bags. Grrr :(

Yep... I feel like asking Santa for Kelly Moore bag for christmas :rofl:

I may be selling mine. I love looking at it but I never use it :(

Which one do you have?! Let me know if you are thinking of selling - I might be interested!

I just got a Crumpler bag. It's called the '5 million dollar home'.... and I adore it! It's so functional and yet good to look at also. Well worth checking them out.
I've got the Crumpler 6MDH and love it :( I got periwinkle and orange. It's fabulous!

I have a 5MDH and a 6MDH... They're great bags, but I want something a little more stylish for certain occasions.

I've still only got my daggy little lowepro that fits a camera and 2 small lenses, or the big lens as long as it's not on the body. If I'm lucky I can stuff my purse in there too but it doesn't look like a handbag that's for sure.

Those ones on etsy seem pretty cheap especially with our strong Aussie $.

Huga, I bet you are clever enough to make one. Hey, if you do a good one for yourself you might even find us lining up to buy one off you. What do you think? Hmmmmmm?

Oh guys, sorry - I really can't deal with anymore sewing right now. And they wouldn't be the same style as the Etsy seller, she has all that lovely old tapestry and canvas. Mine would be boring :rofl:

LOL we haven't had a camera bag thread in a while!

Last time it was Bellatrix and her pretty Kelly Bags. Grrr :curtsey:

:laugh:

I love my Kelly Moore Bag :laugh: I want another one!! :laugh:

Those bags are very funky, huga!

Ooooo I love my fushcia Kelly Moore bag too and want another bag..........I even use mine when it doesnt have the camera in it :thumbsup: Dare I click on those links??????

Is it bad that I went out and bought a yoga mat yesterday, just to cut up and line a camera bag? :rofl::eek::laugh:

Are you going to insert that into a normal handbag??

No, I bowed to peer pressure and am making a camera bag :eek: You know, just to see if I can... I drafted the pattern yesterday :eek:

Is it bad that I went out and bought a yoga mat yesterday, just to cut up and line a camera bag? :rofl::eek::laugh:

Are you going to insert that into a normal handbag??

No, I bowed to peer pressure and am making a camera bag :eek: You know, just to see if I can... I drafted the pattern yesterday :eek:

Cant wait to see the pics :cry: I ordered a Lowepro Slingshot yesterday - that will be the bag we use if OH is going to carry the camera but I would love a pretty bag for me :o