huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love your bag Bec!!!!

And I think I like the first combo Snook - hehe!! Good luck choosing - they're all so gorgeous!!!

What a coincidence - my camera bag happened to break today (I just bought a real cheapy - and you can tell!!)... hmmmmm looks like one of these bags might just be what I need :D

Edited by LuvLottie

• 2 weeks later...

How classic is that? I actually own a bag almost exactly like one that is shown in one of the sample shots for that second link :) $73 seems a little steep to me, though.

I'm a huge fan of doing things this way and have a couple of bag bags set up so I can jury-rig my own low budget version...but for $33 I might grab one of the cocoons. Have to do some measuring...

To those that ordered bags from PorteenGear, just wondering how long between the payment and delivery?

I ordered mine 2 and a half weeks ago. So hopefully it isn't too far away. :laugh: I'm excited to see it.

I really hope it keeps my camera safe and snug. I work at a camera house and I had a guy come in today with a cracked lcd screen (the screen wasn't working at all) which wasn't covered under warranty. He insisted that he hadn't damaged it but we found a scrape on the side of his camera bag and he had obviously knocked the bag against something which had put pressure on the camera inside. He was pretty mad that the bag hadn't protected the camera. I felt so sorry for him. :laugh:

To those that ordered bags from PorteenGear, just wondering how long between the payment and delivery?

I ordered mine 2 and a half weeks ago. So hopefully it isn't too far away. :rofl: I'm excited to see it.

I really hope it keeps my camera safe and snug. I work at a camera house and I had a guy come in today with a cracked lcd screen (the screen wasn't working at all) which wasn't covered under warranty. He insisted that he hadn't damaged it but we found a scrape on the side of his camera bag and he had obviously knocked the bag against something which had put pressure on the camera inside. He was pretty mad that the bag hadn't protected the camera. I felt so sorry for him. :D

Yeah they do take a little while. I ordered mine on the 15th Jan and it arrived on the 10th Feb. She said that it shipped on the 27th Feb so it does take a while.

They do have a fair bit of padding on the outside and the inserts.

I ordered mine on the 1st Feb and I haven't received it yet hopefully this week I could really use it this weekend

Did you get an email to say it had been shipped?

ETA I just checked my purchase details and it had been updated to say it was shipped on the 25th.

Edited by dwilds

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm still waiting for my bag but this weather probably isn't helping and so it is probably stuck in one of the flooded areas. I'm hoping it will be here next week as I could really use it. Oh well to wait a bit longer........

Hmmm still trying to decide if I need one of these bags - the bag I have now is crap and broken, ok think I do need one :(

What do people think of these combos.... (that's if i'm picturing them the right way, hehe).

Combo 1 - my favourite I think...

5519054502_3bff764236_z.jpg

Combo 2

5519054180_a86996e147_z.jpg

Combo 3.

(I know this is really similar to Becs, but just one I liked the look of :laugh: )

5519054428_7371f49f12_z.jpg

So they're pretty similar :confused: but these 3 are what I seem to be looking at.......