• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Argh I want one!!

:confused:

Me too!!!!! I think I might order one soon........

Love it Naomi!!! What colour leather is that, the chocolate?? That's the colour I want I think!!

Seems like combo 2 is the goer :laugh::wave:

Ohhh they have some new fabrics!!!!!!!

And this one from before (but with the choc leather)...

5535733447_dc18b9e31f_z.jpg

Think I might bite the bullet over the weekend and order one!!! Now just to decide which - I think anything would be gorgeous though!!!!! :(

Eeeee just ordering the above now - soooo excited :( :( :D

Edited by LuvLottie

Woohoo. Photos. I lurve my bag so much! It is very pretty and better than I had originally imagined it. I would suggest this lovely purple/chocolate combo to others. :laugh:

Oh I love that design Naomi. I can't remember - did you custom design or was it 1 she had available? If you did a custom design they were awesome choices :laugh:

Lottie, love your choice!!

Piper, mine was a custom order. :laugh:

Accent Fabric: Purple Tapestry

Leather: Chocolate Brown

Strap Color: Brown

Waxed Canvas: Brown

Interior Fabric Color: Wineberry

I have loved looking at all these bags so much I am going to shout myself one for my birthday :eat:

Just can't decide which combo to choose.

Think for me it's a toss up between......

a) Dusty green trees, distressed saddle with brown (or maybe tan ??) canvas & cinnamon interior fabric

or b) ticker stripes, chocolate leather with brown canvas & red interior fabric

Mmmm, will think some more before I commit......

I finally got the camera bag insert I ordered today but it doesn't fit in to the bag I bought! The Strandbags site must give the external dimensions of their bags instead of the internal dimensions. Oh well, I love the bag too much to take it back and exchange so I guess I shall just have to go shopping for another bag. :thumbsup:

:hug:

Oh well, at least now you can take the insert with you to see if it fits.

• 2 weeks later...

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!! :eat::laugh::eat::laugh: And it's sooooo gorgeous and so much more then what I thought it would be. and so 'me' :D :D :mad My camera is going to love it's new home!! Photos to come later, as i'm at uni now, but i'm so happy!!! AND.. it only took just over 3 weeks to be made and get here!!!

Thanks!! I just keep sitting, looking at it :laugh:

And i'm super happy with how it turned out - I LOVE the colours (so would love your house Huga :eek: ). I really like the teal on the inside, it's gorgeous!!

• 3 weeks later...

:thumbsup: My new Porteen camera bag finally arrived today - must have got held up in the post with all the public holidays over Easter!

After a lot of deliberation I went with mahogany leather, blue tan tapestry, tan canvas, brown strap & blue lining. It's just fantastic, plenty of room for my photography gear & some personal stuff. The colours look great, lovely earthy tones - that's me!

Pics below :)

5679138462_f765988dd2_z.jpg

5678582395_48244f2410_z.jpg

Thanks huga, for alerting us all to this site...... lovely new designs on there too, for those who haven't been tempted :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: My new Porteen camera bag finally arrived today - must have got held up in the post with all the public holidays over Easter!

After a lot of deliberation I went with mahogany leather, blue tan tapestry, tan canvas, brown strap & blue lining. It's just fantastic, plenty of room for my photography gear & some personal stuff. The colours look great, lovely earthy tones - that's me!

Pics below :)

5679138462_f765988dd2_z.jpg

5678582395_48244f2410_z.jpg

Thanks huga, for alerting us all to this site...... lovely new designs on there too, for those who haven't been tempted :thumbsup:

Oh gawd, I'll have to go look again now. Our $ is so strong right now if I was ever going to buy one now is the time.

• 4 months later...

I know we haven't had any posts in the thread for a while but I was just wondering if anyone had seen the new large bag from porteen gear designed to fit a full sized DSLR and 2-4 lenses.

Since I just ordered a new Nikon D90 I think it might be time to upgrade the bag as well this time with room for both cameras.

What other new bags does everyone have?