Camera Bags

huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the one with the orange. Unfortunately, when they say "full size dslr" they don't really mean it - my full size 1DIII and my gripped 40D won't fit. Or it might but then only one other lens or a flash will, too.

Be a good bag when I go really light, though :cry:

hehe, I'm pretty good about just one lens and one body, but man, I adore the feel of my 1DIII and miss it when I shoot with something else. It's just so damned sexy to hold!

So saying, I almost always take the 40D when I travel just coz it is smaller and lighter.

I need so many other things before I need this bag ... but it's a heck of a great idea for the Xmas list for my family since I can never think of anything :cry:

LOL we haven't had a camera bag thread in a while!

These are pretty nice!! Good find :(

I do not need a new camera bag. I do not need a new camera bag.

This!!

I've just bought a new camera bag so I don't need one but it's boring and black.... I could use a colourful one. :)

LOL we haven't had a camera bag thread in a while!

Last time it was Bellatrix and her pretty Kelly Bags. Grrr :(

Yep... I feel like asking Santa for Kelly Moore bag for christmas :)

I may be selling mine. I love looking at it but I never use it :(

I hate you all - I'm kinda obsessing about this bag now, but I really really don't need it and with things so unstable, shouldn't cave LOL

If it makes you feel any better I'll explain my current set up.

I have my small lowe bag that holds the 7D with 50mm attached, and at a squeeze I can also fit the 100m in.

That then goes into a big canvas fluro pink Wahl bag, together with my 70-200 in its big case. Squidged in between is my 17-70 in a mans explorer sock (lined with foam). That is just to get the lot from A to B. I then decide what I am going to need, and rearrange from there!

So now that you understand it is my one and only (and first) real bag for my gear I'm sure you don't begrudge me of it :)

We want photos and your impressions when it arrives, you know :)

Of course :(

I almost bought one at the photo thingy we went to in the city - ask Kirislin - but they wouldn't sell me the one they had it was just for show - so they missed out on a sale, it was around the $200 mark too.

Huga, would you like a fluro pink Wahl bag - I have a spare?