Camera Bags

huga

Snook, I vote for the teal :)

I had photoshop open and kept trying different swatches on there so I could put them next to each other. It was interesting how I would think something would go, change 1 thing and then see another option.

Good luck!! I am sure it will be fabulous regardless.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I've been looking at it now and again throughout the day and think I'm leaning more toward the teal now.. lol.

In her description of them she said she made the medium bags specifically to fit the 70-200mm lens.

Yeah I read that too, but in the photo the lens is separate from the camera body! I wanna know if it is all connected if it still fits! As I don't want to have to swap lenses when I want to use the 70-200mm soley.

Edited by Monet n Diva's Mum

:heart: Last night I bought myself a Kelly Moore 'Libby' bag I an so in love with them :heart:

I wanted a really big one for when I travel so I can take all my bits as carry on in the same bag.

I wanted orange or black but neither are availabe and no other place in the US who has them would ship to Australia, so I ordered Grey (it's more vintage grey/black though so looks noice) Given that postage was 63 bucks I hope it's here soooonnnnnnnn :rock:

Sexxxxxxy Kelly Moore bag!

Edited by *Lolapalooza*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Tess32

I've been so jealous of everyone in this thread for so long.. lol. I finally ended up buying a new camera bag today. It was completely unplanned; I walked in to a shop for something else and as soon as I saw the bag I fell in love with it. It's a regular satchel but my padded camera bag insert fits in to it perfectly, allowing me to carry a body with lens on it, two other lenses and my flash and there's still room for my purse and phone etc.. as well as little accessory bags you can clip on to the main bag and a heap of pockets, zips and other little knick knack places to put things. LOVE it!!!

6152580760_2f4beb1f54.jpg

With the front flap open

6152580780_38c4e0deab.jpg

And then the same view but with the inside front flap open, showing all the pockets and stuff

6152580768_eb2f0cc2c2.jpg

I took one look at that bottle holder and knew it was a nappy bag :p I was using a Ju Ju Be nappy bag as a camera bag for a while, they have tons of pockets and are very insulated so I didn't even put inserts in.

Guest Tess32

Now I'm tempted by the Kelly Moore bags...my brain goes a bit pop at the idea of combining nappy bag with camera bag with handbag.

For anyone who has them, are there ANY actual pockets inside or just the insert things?