Camera Bags

huga

Guest Tess32

Nah I meant the Kelly Moore one.

I think I've decided to buy the Epiphanie bag "Clover", I can safely carry my camera gear around as well as stuff for my toddler. Will be great to be able to carry the cam with me!

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive got a grey Libby, Do you mean daily camera bag ? Then no I dont think so but as a daily bag maybe look at the 2 sues its big too but slouchy material (I am looking and looking at the raspberry 2sues :laugh: )

If you mean a daily handbag then yes. If you go to kelly's webpage or camerachick.com.au they have a video of the bags and kelly putting stuff in them so you can see in real life. If you want a daily bag and nappy bag then yep its good.

Edited by *Lolapalooza*

For anyone looking for a big(ish) camera 'insert' or bags/covers for tripods - Tom Bihn has just released a long awaited insert to fit their bigger backpacks and messengers.

I can't really justify it in addition to my Lowepro backpack :-) .. it looks really well designed.

Insert 'trailer' blog with video (2:31)

Intro video to insert and tripod "quiver" (1.22)

User review of insert

Ed to add review link.

Edited by dwynwen

:laugh: :thumbsup: Go tess! I ordered the Raspberry 2sues on Thursday...should be here Monday or Tuesday! weeeeeeeeee

www.camerachick.com.au were great they posted the next morning for me and despite paying a bit more for the bag than from kelly's site the postage was only $19 (compared to $63 when i got my Libby from the USA)

I have a medium and love it. It holds a camera with lens attached as well as another lens or 2 and external flash.

piper - what camera do you have? do you have the 7D? I love these bags, but am thinking I might get the larger one. Not sure

also needing to ask....

has anyone found a funky camera backpack?

I am going to get a medium porteen bag for my essentials. (Love them, thanks for the thread). I was looking at the larger bags but the dimensions are huge and I don't reckon I could carry that across my shoulder. (Couldn't handle a messenger bag for my laptop - had to switch to a backpack).

Thinking a backpack as well would have me pretty well covered.

Naomi - I just about ordered your bag!! but am also thinking of these combinations as well - and need all your help...

which combination (with brown canvas and strap) (I like muted colours so quite like the first combination but wonder if it will be too dark?)

post-23544-0-08711900-1333765086_thumb.jpgpost-23544-0-13389400-1333765403_thumb.jpgpost-23544-0-22203900-1333765138_thumb.jpg

or

post-23544-0-08711900-1333765086_thumb.jpgpost-23544-0-70611600-1333765404_thumb.jpgpost-23544-0-46934700-1333765139_thumb.jpg

or

post-23544-0-08711900-1333765086_thumb.jpgpost-23544-0-93395000-1333767448_thumb.jpgpost-23544-0-46934700-1333765139_thumb.jpg

Edited by jr_inoz

I like the second and third jr. I love that wineberry lining. Third would be my preferred option from those combinations.

I've gone the second one. (just waiting for her to get back to me about payment).

just a little excited.... now for the new camera...

I decided I'd like to try shooting in RAW and then discovered that whilst my camera's manual says it can shoot in raw, it actually can't. Good excuse to upgrade I reckon.

I like the second and third jr. I love that wineberry lining. Third would be my preferred option from those combinations.

I've gone the second one. (just waiting for her to get back to me about payment).

just a little excited.... now for the new camera...

I decided I'd like to try shooting in RAW and then discovered that whilst my camera's manual says it can shoot in raw, it actually can't. Good excuse to upgrade I reckon.

Does your camera's manual cover a couple of different models? The manual for my camcorder covers two models, one with a recordable hard drive and one that needs a memory card but other than that they're identical.

RAW is definitely the way to go though. I say upgrade!! (not that I'm enabling of course..) :laugh:

My manual is apparently only one model - and apparently mine. I suspect that the camera I have is not the model I have the manual for. Camera bought from reputable store about 6 years ago.

snook - any enabling is happily received.... need as many people telling me to upgrade as possible to allay any guilt I may feel for spending money. :laugh:

My little eos would make a good entry level camera for someone. I should probably keep it for when I want to head out and shoot in crappy conditions and not want to risk my camera. Or when I want to have a back up.

Guest Tess32

I got my new bag! I ordered the Kelly Moore 2 Sues in raspberry! It is gorgeous, and fits heaps. As I need to take my son out at the same time (and also wanted to be able to carry my camera with me most times), it fits everything pretty well.

I fit:

My Canon 50D with the Sigma 17-70mm attached.

Charger

2 Nappies & Wipes case

Sippy cup

Wallet

Phone

Keys

2 snack pouches

Change of clothes

My organiser or kindle

I can organise everything depending on if I need it as a camera bag, or camera/nappy bag, or just bag!

Very very nice bag :)

My manual is apparently only one model - and apparently mine. I suspect that the camera I have is not the model I have the manual for. Camera bought from reputable store about 6 years ago.

snook - any enabling is happily received.... need as many people telling me to upgrade as possible to allay any guilt I may feel for spending money. :laugh:

My little eos would make a good entry level camera for someone. I should probably keep it for when I want to head out and shoot in crappy conditions and not want to risk my camera. Or when I want to have a back up.

I thought all the Canon EOS cameras shot in RAW? I've only got their basic 1000D and that does RAW. Which model have you got?

I thought they all did too. My 400D was one of the very early models. It is 7 or 8 years old at least. Apparently a firmware update would fix it....

But Snook - I am blaming you..... I upgraded today - just waiting for the battery to charge on my 7D....

• 2 weeks later...

I got my new bag! I ordered the Kelly Moore 2 Sues in raspberry! It is gorgeous, and fits heaps. As I need to take my son out at the same time (and also wanted to be able to carry my camera with me most times), it fits everything pretty well.

I fit:

My Canon 50D with the Sigma 17-70mm attached.

Charger

2 Nappies & Wipes case

Sippy cup

Wallet

Phone

Keys

2 snack pouches

Change of clothes

My organiser or kindle

I can organise everything depending on if I need it as a camera bag, or camera/nappy bag, or just bag!

Very very nice bag :)

Ooooh me too Tess 32 but I cant remember how to up load pics to here from flickr :confused: