Camera Bags

huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all I did with my camera strap was to get one of those fluffy things you put on your seatbelt, they attach with velcro so I put it on my camera strap.

I'm thinking about hand stitching some kangaroo hide on it though, that would probably be comfy too, certainly better than the sand paper like stuff they use. What were they thinking?

Snook what colour is the leather on your first bag? is it the distressed brown? and what is the colour on the front under the flap? Brown?

Ok I have narrowed it down to 4 combos

1. probably my favourite but not sure the wine interior and the mahogany leather go with the pattern?? Thoughts.

7cb063cf.jpg

2. This combo is probably my second fav and I think it goes together better than the first one? Thoughts.

13c64028.jpg

3. I love this combo but I really am not a keen lover of green and I think Id always say to myself why did you choose green, although I still like it. :laugh:

c7d5f2f2.jpg

4. Similar to the first one but different pattern.

ed403b1f.jpg

Thanks, I think the second choice is probably the better of all of them, it just seems to go together. But I really love the wine!

If I did go with the first option Id have tog o with brown strap and brown canvas yea?

I thought the brown, now I just have to get someone to buy it for me. :laugh: I have birthday next month and my list is getting soooo big, literally, 7D, 50mm, 70 - 200mm and now a Porteen bag. :eek: What are my chances! :rofl:

Oh how to pick a strap, they are all so nice and trendy, love the name of the company! I am partial to the plain leather ones!

:laugh: Yea it's a tough one, I didn't like any of the combos she had for sale already and then agonized over what to have and how stupid is that I don't even have the money to buy one! :laugh: Birthday coming up soon. I can so see my new 7D and a shiny new lens in one! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...