Sign in to follow this  
huga

Camera Bags

425 posts in this topic

So I know this thread is a few years old but I stumbled across it when doing a search on Camera Bags and have now fallen in love with the 'Porteen Bag'....! So gorgeous! Just wondering to those of you which have this bag, what are you thoughts on them now? Still going strong? Or are there better options out there?

I have just bought my first DSLR - Canon 70D and figured I should buy a bag too... I like the idea that these are more feminine and don't scream 'camera bag' ... but the only negative I can see (apart from a bit pricey) is not having a zipper to keep everything secure and dust free...

huga   

Still use mine however many years later :D Only for when I just need the one body and a lens or two. For weddings I cart around more gear and have a ginormous Hold Fast Roamographer for that.

Snook   

I've got three Porteen Gear bags and love them. Two are the medium size that I bought when I had a DSLR and I just got a compact size one for my birthday for my Fuji camera. :D

Good to hear the quality is still there a few years on. They are just such gorgeous bags! I might wait for the Aus $ to improve before buying one... it's going to be hard to resist though! Love them!

Still use mine most of the time but I also managed to get my hands on a Kelly Moore 2 Sues bag and I love that one as well.

Here is the Porteen Gear bag that I bought years ago

14199221852_fbaee6a050.jpgDay 17 May - Bag (I love my Porteen Gear camera bag) #fmsphotoaday #porteengear by Jodie, on Flickr

Here is the 2 Sues bag

21505009474_ceb9991ede.jpgKelly Moore 2 Sues Bag by Jodie, on Flickr