huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anniek - your bag looks :) gorgeous ;)

Did you guys preorder your bags or where they from stock ?

Mine is suppose to be from stock so will be interesting to see how long it takes to get here

I'll post pictures when I get it for those who got larger size ...you may want a second size ;) / :(

And you'll never have just ONE camera bag - you need several for different amounts/types of gear ;) (says she whose closet door won't close coz of all the camera bags...)

:cry: so is this a warning to us all :o

anniek - your bag looks :) gorgeous ;)

Did you guys preorder your bags or where they from stock ?

Mine is suppose to be from stock so will be interesting to see how long it takes to get here

I'll post pictures when I get it for those who got larger size ...you may want a second size :cry: / :o

yes it is nice :(

Mine had to be made up, ordered Oct 20th or roundabout. It was mailed to me on November 1st, and arrived last Friday - the 19th

Edited by anniek

Mine was shipped 11 days after order and took 8 days to arrive.

I really like this new design: http://www.etsy.com/listing/61939235/new-d...black-snowflake

Thanks Danois ....guess mine will take same time :(

I really really liked that one too (cause I do like black )...took me ages to decided

Once again thanks Huga for sharing site :laugh:

I'll just have to thank my folks for their great tastes in bags on xmas day :)

..... Yes I've received mine - ....

Colour me green. You'll have to bring it along to the fund-raiser on Sunday so I can see it. Today I worked in the city so went to have a look in the Crumpler shop, but was more side-tracked by lighting set-ups at Michaels. Saw one I would like but it's just over $600 so I left it there (but I cried on the train going home).

..... Yes I've received mine - ....

Colour me green. You'll have to bring it along to the fund-raiser on Sunday so I can see it. Today I worked in the city so went to have a look in the Crumpler shop, but was more side-tracked by lighting set-ups at Michaels. Saw one I would like but it's just over $600 so I left it there (but I cried on the train going home).

Yes I will brng it Sunday - are you doing the pet photo's?

darn, a certain someone's other half forgot to order this in time and now it wont be here for Christmas .... hmmm lump of coal in his stocking this year methinks!

Robyn emailed me about my order and I think due to all the international orders she has been getting she said she is going to look

into using UPS so us international peeps can track their orders...but I assume that will be next year :D

Huga - you should ask her for a commission :D God knows how many orders she has gotten from Oz since you posted linky :happydance2:

I ordered mine from stock and she quoted @ 1 - 2 weeks international snail mail for anyone's info :happydance2:

My new baglette gets to go on her first outing tomorrow - to the Underdog Xmas party.

I have put in my camera, with 30mm attached, 100mm and the 17-70mm. Put some money & drivers licence in the little pursy thing. Popped in my mobile phone, and in the little front bit a couple of aqeekers. Also chucked spare battery, spare card and cleaning stuff in the inside pouch.

I'm excited :)

OMG! It's here! It's here!

Merry Christmas to meeeeeeee :(

So glad I took the plunge. It's beautifully made and bigger than I expected. It's very me :( And (IMO) prettier and less expensive than so many camera bags out there.

dsc34731291085656.jpg

dsc34751291085656.jpg

There is a heap of room in them!

When I took mine out the other day I had the 450D, twin lens plus the 50mm 1.8 lens in there (2 lens on one side easily) and my big wallet, keys and phone on the other side of the body.

I also like the long adjustable strap as I was able to lengthen it and put it across my body when I was juggling stuff.