Camera Bags

huga

oh wow that is really really lovely, I'm so glad I went that combination ... I can't wait to see mine when it arrives!

OMG! It's here! It's here!

Merry Christmas to meeeeeeee :thumbsup:

So glad I took the plunge. It's beautifully made and bigger than I expected. It's very me :D And (IMO) prettier and less expensive than so many camera bags out there.

dsc34731291085656.jpg

dsc34751291085656.jpg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They really are excellent. Had a good look at Anniek's on Sunday. The top flap-over is good design, easy access but well protected.

My pet hate of conventional camera bags is the clever way they set the zippers deep for water-resistance. Then you can't get hold of the zip-puller without finger-nail pain and damage. Just another example of "designed by men for women to use".

Can't think about ordering anything more now though, we've only just bought two bags at Camera House as a good deal.

• 3 weeks later...

Hubby got me a voucher for a design it myself bag from her :)

Now I am struggling to make decisions. Way too many options. I am copying the pics to photoshop and playing with combinations. The 1 I loved she doesn't do anymore but there are lots of cool fabrics to choose from. Unfortunately I suck at visualising what something will look like which is why I am playing with options in photoshop.

I am officially broke and out of control :vomit: ................ I just bought this one Wicked new bag!!!

Since I began the month recieving a canon 70-200mm IS 2.8 II as an early xmaspresent from lovely husband, then bought my self a 7d cos they were such a reasonable price at DWI :) I need a pretty bag to go with them as my 450d lives in my Canon 5 mill bag.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cant wait until it arrives!!!

I am officially broke and out of control :vomit: ................ I just bought this one Wicked new bag!!!

Since I began the month recieving a canon 70-200mm IS 2.8 II as an early xmaspresent from lovely husband, then bought my self a 7d cos they were such a reasonable price at DWI :) I need a pretty bag to go with them as my 450d lives in my Canon 5 mill bag.

I very nearly got that 1 last night, I really liked it. I sent through my custom order request about half an hour ago. I just hope it looks ok and what I selected works well together.

I shouldn't have gone back and looked again - I like so many of them but I'm trying to resist.

really? i can only see 3 colours :confused: where are you looking?

I am officially broke and out of control :thumbsup: ................ I just bought this one Wicked new bag!!!

Since I began the month recieving a canon 70-200mm IS 2.8 II as an early xmaspresent from lovely husband, then bought my self a 7d cos they were such a reasonable price at DWI :rofl: I need a pretty bag to go with them as my 450d lives in my Canon 5 mill bag.

I very nearly got that 1 last night, I really liked it. I sent through my custom order request about half an hour ago. I just hope it looks ok and what I selected works well together.

that was the one i was trying to decide whether to buy or not and was waiting to see how much i spent today in the sales first. came back on to find it'd been sold :dunce:

that was the one i was trying to decide whether to buy or not and was waiting to see how much i spent today in the sales first. came back on to find it'd been sold :thumbsup:

If you go here: http://porteengear.com/ she has all of her available fabrics up and you can do a custom design. You work out what you want and send her a message on her etsy store (link on that page), she then puts it up as a custom listing for you to purchase.

This is the fabric that I selected for mine http://porteengear.files.wordpress.com/201...aztecpurple.jpg

Edited by piper

thanks :thumbsup: having a look now. going to be so hard to decide tho lol might wait a few weeks and buy it as a birthday present for myself

I struggled to choose. Everytime I decided what I liked I would spot another fabric I liked. I ended up picking 4 and copying the pics into photoshop as well as the leather colours and then playing with different combinations. For the canvas I used the eye drop tool to select the colours and do "swatches" of those against the fabrics in photshop, same for the interior. I used the layers and made different layers visible or hidden to check out combinations and narrow it down as I just can't picture how things work together.

I ended up with the purple aztec on distressed brown leather with olive canvas and dark lime interior with brown webbing.

Good luck - there are so many really cool combinations on there. Other fabrics I had in the final shortlist were blue green vines, olive paisley and red tapestry.

thanks :thumbsup: having a look now. going to be so hard to decide tho lol might wait a few weeks and buy it as a birthday present for myself

I struggled to choose. Everytime I decided what I liked I would spot another fabric I liked. I ended up picking 4 and copying the pics into photoshop as well as the leather colours and then playing with different combinations. For the canvas I used the eye drop tool to select the colours and do "swatches" of those against the fabrics in photshop, same for the interior. I used the layers and made different layers visible or hidden to check out combinations and narrow it down as I just can't picture how things work together.

I ended up with the purple aztec on distressed brown leather with olive canvas and dark lime interior with brown webbing.

Good luck - there are so many really cool combinations on there. Other fabrics I had in the final shortlist were blue green vines, olive paisley and red tapestry.

Love that fabric!!!!!!