huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup: It's here :confused:

I just love it ! Didn't get the big size just lttle one but boy are they roomy as you all said

I can carry an extra lense if need be !!

Guys, you will not be disappointed ...just like photo but better cause real :cry:

Here's some photos ...I went "meow"

bag002.jpgbag011.jpg

that's my 55-200 zoomy next to it to give you idea of size

and inside....

bag009.jpg

So :thumbsup: Huga for posting site ...mind you I think it did the aussie crawl to get here :cry: @ 5 weeks

Looks great!!

I am still waiting for mine. She says 2 - 3 weeks for custom orders and 3 weeks is this weekend but I would imagine she had heaps of custom orders after Christmas so could be a bit longer.

If anyone is thinking of getting 1 as a gift, hubby got me the gift voucher. He said it took about 2 weeks to get to him and he was getting worried as he had expected just an emailed voucher. But the voucher is really nicely presented. It is on nice heavy weight paper with another sheet of instructions on how to do a design your own bag as well as a nice envelope for it all to be given in.

2 - 3 weeks to make the bag, and then it still has to be shipped from the USA, so whoever go it in 5 weeks is what i would expect to wait at the moment for one of those bags.

Actually ...mine was already made ready to ship - not custom made :rofl:

She sends via cheapest shipping method and with no tracking number which is probably why $$ are so reasonable on bags

She has told me she is into looking at other postage methods for international orders.

As stated previously ...worth the wait ...well made ,packaged & presented :love:

No complaints from me :rofl:

Ah sh*t.

I just ordered this!!

5353219645_c7ca910048_z.jpg

So nordy with all the bills I have at the moment but my camera bags edges are all sad and frayed

....and I felt left out :o

This was my other fave!!!

You should forward the lady this link Huga and tell her you would love a gift for putting so many shopaholics her way :rofl:

Ah sh*t.

I just ordered this!!

5353219645_c7ca910048_z.jpg

So nordy with all the bills I have at the moment but my camera bags edges are all sad and frayed

....and I felt left out :eek:

This was my other fave!!!

You should forward the lady this link Huga and tell her you would love a gift for putting so many shopaholics her way :)

:)Totally Agree :)

I was actually going to say something when we where corresponding ...because you are a fab sales person Huga ;)

Bec love LOVE your bag too ...is so worth wait ...it will be just like you imagined ;)

They are cheap (especially how nice they are & well made) for how roomy they are too and I only bought the small one so the larger size

I can only imagine :cry: / :D and dream of ......

Oh, that's gorgeous Carla. I really liked the look of that one online but wasn't sure whether the grey colour would come out as nicely as I'd hoped. It's just lovely.

It is fantastic! great material and quality and its big enough to fit one body with lens attached and two other lenses or one lens one flash. I love the colour too! :laugh: