Camera Bags

huga

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My porteen gear bag is here :D She said 2 - 3 weeks for custom make then she would email me to let me know it was done. Well I nver got an email and it was 3 weeks on Saturday and I just figured she is busy post Christmas but it arrived today!!

They are fantastic quality. The distressed leather is so soft and there is so much space in there it even fits my camera body with 70-300mm lens attached.

5366201938_ce06a9ddde.jpg

5366201618_be3d305bac.jpg

5365587691_4c4bf9e7ff.jpg

eta: It was order Dec 25/26 with a quoted 2 - 3 weeks to make and was posted Jan 7 and arrived Jan 18. Pretty good service for a custom made product :)

Edited by piper

My porteen gear bag is here :) She said 2 - 3 weeks for custom make then she would email me to let me know it was done. Well I nver got an email and it was 3 weeks on Saturday and I just figured she is busy post Christmas but it arrived today!!

They are fantastic quality. The distressed leather is so soft and there is so much space in there it even fits my camera body with 70-300mm lens attached.

5366201938_ce06a9ddde.jpg

5366201618_be3d305bac.jpg

5365587691_4c4bf9e7ff.jpg

I really like this one. :D

:laugh:

piper - you bag looks stunning :D and excellent turnaround for a custom made order too !

They are nice and roomy aren't they

Lolapalooza sounds like the postal services have their acts together so may not be long for yours either :o

I am very impressed with the time, especially as she was flat out with custom orders post Chrsitmas (although being in Aust might have helped me there as I had finalised and sent the order through while it was still Christmas day in the US :o )

Lolapalooza - did it arrive??

here is a crappy pic. am loving bag....so soft and nice!

7d is so happy he finally has a house!

Isn't the leather beautiful and soft?

I really like that design. I very nearly chose that rather than designing my own.

so who has which kelly moore bag and in which colour.

i really like the b-hobo, and also the classic, but really having trouble picking the colour. i have ruled out some colours, as i don't like them with the purple lining.

i was pretty sure i was going to get the b-hobo in walnut, but then i realised it has brass fittings and not silver like all the others, so ruled that one out too, now looking at the light grey, the black and the teal

in the classic, i like the grey and the black and the teal (are you seeing a theme) lol

but i keep changing my mind.

am thinking of getting one of each, but just can't decide on colours.

am thinking maybe the grey in both, as one is the light grey and one is dark grey, kind of almost black.

so who has which kelly moore bag and in which colour.

i really like the b-hobo, and also the classic, but really having trouble picking the colour. i have ruled out some colours, as i don't like them with the purple lining.

i was pretty sure i was going to get the b-hobo in walnut, but then i realised it has brass fittings and not silver like all the others, so ruled that one out too, now looking at the light grey, the black and the teal

in the classic, i like the grey and the black and the teal (are you seeing a theme) lol

but i keep changing my mind.

am thinking of getting one of each, but just can't decide on colours.

am thinking maybe the grey in both, as one is the light grey and one is dark grey, kind of almost black.

I have two.

I have the classic KM bag in cranberry croc - love it

and the B-Hobo in Grey - love it too!

I now haz this

IMG_8277.jpg

OOO! I like this one! Posting on this thread is going to be baaad thing!

So...where did you get yours AnnieK? How much does it hold? Does it hold an SLR camera body with a 18-200 lens? with more room to hold maybe an external flash? or am I asking too much....

I now haz this

IMG_8277.jpg

OOO! I like this one! Posting on this thread is going to be baaad thing!

So...where did you get yours AnnieK? How much does it hold? Does it hold an SLR camera body with a 18-200 lens? with more room to hold maybe an external flash? or am I asking too much....

No it's a bit smaller - more handbag size - great for the 7D with 30mm attached, and can also fit in the 100mm, packet of ciggies and small purse :laugh:

these are those

Well I've just sent a custom order for a purple tapestry, distressed chestnut leather, purple interior, brown strap and tan canvas. Hopefully I hear back in the next day or so I really need a home for my camera especially now I've started my photography course. :laugh: .

I also can't wait for it to arrive and be able to see what I chose. :thumbsup: