Pit Bull/amstaff Difference

klw

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody needs to own a Pit Bull but there are people in the community who love them dearly and as Cesar Milan said to truly appreciate them you have to be loved by one and know how big their hearts are and how much they multiply any love given to them and return it with every ounce of their beings.I am angered and sickened by the amount of poison and venom that is aimed at the Pit Bull by ignorant people who have allowed the media to brainwash them against a lovable breed of dog.

The Pit Bull has been exploited and abused by sadistic members of our society and been demonised by the general public for long enough, maybe if people spent more time reading some of the positive press about this much maligned breed they would feel compassion and sympathy to these beautiful souls :D

Nobody needs to own a Pit Bull but there are people in the community who love them dearly and as Cesar Milan said to truly appreciate them you have to be loved by one and know how big their hearts are and how much they multiply any love given to them and return it with every ounce of their beings.I am angered and sickened by the amount of poison and venom that is aimed at the Pit Bull by ignorant people who have allowed the media to brainwash them against a lovable breed of dog.

The Pit Bull has been exploited and abused by sadistic members of our society and been demonised by the general public for long enough, maybe if people spent more time reading some of the positive press about this much maligned breed they would feel compassion and sympathy to these beautiful souls :D

Agree.

I don't have a problem with that.

It is misidentification & misrepresentation of the breed when ever there is an ''incident'' that I have the problem with.

Live & let live.

Just don't put your garbage in my bin.

Is that too much to ask?

The Pit Bull has been exploited and abused by sadistic members of our society and been demonised by the general public for long enough, maybe if people spent more time reading some of the positive press about this much maligned breed they would feel compassion and sympathy to these beautiful souls :happydance:

Agree.

It is misidentification & misrepresentation of the breed when ever there is an ''incident'' that I have the problem with.

Live & let live.

Is that too much to ask?

I think you best put your bin out for collection as its full to the brim with garbage and spewing over the top. :D :clap::clap:

The Pit Bull has been exploited and abused by sadistic members of our society and been demonised by the general public for long enough, maybe if people spent more time reading some of the positive press about this much maligned breed they would feel compassion and sympathy to these beautiful souls :happydance:

Agree.

Live & let live.

Is that too much to ask?

I think you best put your bin out for collection as its full to the brim with garbage and spewing over the top. :D :clap::clap:

Damn right.

You put it there.

Easy to recognise.

It all generic.

Nothing original.

Agree.

Live & let live.

Is that too much to ask?

Damn right.

You put it there.

Easy to recognise.

It all generic.

Nothing original.

Yours is full of your own garbage.The same garbage you have been spewing for years grandad.You really cant teach and old dog new tricks.

Stupid owners are never going to go away. Bull breeds attract them. Even half the "show people" have no idea about how to live with a bull breed. They are not a Golden Retriever.

And ok ludicrous is an opinion, you got me LOL

Speaking of Amstaffs, I had to have a creep online of your guys, your beautiful girl Paris (RIP), was a smokin' dog. Love that head. I noticed she's from Rebbull Kennels, they actually had one of my male's half sisters. No wonder I was drawn to her :D

Thanks Rep628, Paris was a lovely bitch, and we were terribly sad to loose her. Our next one is coming from Rebbull too, so we hope she is just as nice if not better.

I don't even read them anymore geo.

They are stupid.

The last one was so short even you couldn't bugger it up.

And the above post is being constructive?

All i ever wrote is that you're unable to prove your misrepresentation.

This is now 2 threads that you've been unable to bring any sought of proof of your claims, or positive solutions to help the SBT.

It seems that you either have no proof, which just makes this a bad case of slinging mud. Or you don't know how to help the SBT without blaming other breeds for their actions.

I have never once claimed any attack perpetrated by an APBT was in fact the work of a SBT. NEVER! However I did give you proof that it was happening the other way around which you chose to ignore because it doesn't fit with your ideals.

Stupid owners are never going to go away. Bull breeds attract them. Even half the "show people" have no idea about how to live with a bull breed. They are not a Golden Retriever.

And ok ludicrous is an opinion, you got me LOL

Speaking of Amstaffs, I had to have a creep online of your guys, your beautiful girl Paris (RIP), was a smokin' dog. Love that head. I noticed she's from Rebbull Kennels, they actually had one of my male's half sisters. No wonder I was drawn to her :D

Thanks Rep628, Paris was a lovely bitch, and we were terribly sad to loose her. Our next one is coming from Rebbull too, so we hope she is just as nice if not better.

Did Tracey have the baby yet. i haven't seen them for a while.

It was a while ago so I assume she must have.

Craig & Tracey, amongst others, were in the rafted gazebos discussusing the Chivers fiasco I made mention of earlier.

Craig was quite annoy at the stupidity of the evidence that put his breed right in the firing line.

Pissed off would be more an accurate description. He didn't hold back.

But no more so than the rest of us when you get right down to it.

And for the same reasons.