Foster Babies

leopuppy04

Well I'm fostering a litter of pups for work, so I have a fun few weeks ahead.

Mum is a little shih Tzu x I'm guessing, but no idea what the pups are just yet. all are doing well, although unfortunately the bubs were born at work while I was away on the weekend rather than in the comfort of my own home :D

Ah well = here are some pics for you :D

red girl

redgirl.jpg

red boy

redboy.jpg

black girl1

blackgirl1.jpg

black boy

blackboy.jpg

black girl 2

blackgirl2.jpg

mum and bubs

mumandbub.jpg

anyone who have any ideas on names - would love suggestions :D

Edited by leopuppy04

she also needs a haircut hahaha babies are so tiny! I like the keyboard pattern u have them laying in in the last pic :D i think names come as personalities develop so i would wait :D

haha - that pattern was done at random by the puppers themselves :D

yup - mum will be getting a haricut in a little while :)

Mum looks like a Shih/Schnauzer to me... very pretty.

Hard to tell what pups are until about 6-7 weeks - when they actually start to look like dogs... *grin*

The red ones are a lovely colour... they will get snapped up quickly once they are ready for adoption methinks...

T.

Are you looking for homes for them or are they already spoken for? They look so pretty and their mother looks to be a real sweetheart! Well one you!

All their homes will be found by work once they are old enough to go to adoptions. So not looking for homes per se :laugh:

I missed this post the other day - good on you for taking on these little guys, and giving the mum a comfortable and safe place to raise her babies :laugh: .

Hehe - you jinxed yourself by saying she would have them while you were away :bolt: , but they are adorable and look healthy and happy :bottom: Can't wait to get updated photos as they grow!!!!

Be careful... those small breed dogs have a nasty habit of turning you to the "dark side"...

Repeat after me... "I'm a big dog person... I'm a big dog person... I'm a big dog person..."

The above doesn't always work, but you can try to convince others by saying it... *grin*

T.

LOL that is sooo true.

I was a big dog fan (and couldnt wait to get a giant breed) and truthfully hated little dogs.

Then we got our little mutt and now, even though we will have large dogs, we will always have to have a little one too....