Clancy And The Cavs

LizT

Love the first and third photo's. :laugh: The cav looks like she/he is gazing adoringly at Clancy! :bottom:
And Clancy telling her, "Don't worry, pipsqueak, I'll look after you."

The third picture is....."Today's lesson is how to 'sit' and look noble.

Aww! Lovely photos!!!

I love your little Cav puppies! I wanted to comment on how puppy clucky your thread in the breeders section made me but couldn't!

:laugh:

Here's some more for you then. :bottom:

Tea3.jpg

Tea1.jpg

Periwinkle.jpg

Marigold2.jpg

Edited by LizT

Beautiful photos!!!! So sweet :bolt: I love the adoring look from your cav and your big boy looks so gentle with the babies :bolt:

Stunning little puppies!! I am sooooo puppy clucky right now - I think all this thinking about having our first litter with Amber is making me crazy :laugh: We had the sweetest little 7 month old cav boy come in yesterday and he smothered me with kisses - heaven!! I LOVE Cavaliers probably as much as I love Cockers - if we had the space I would definitely have one too but our next dog will be one of Amber's pups (hopefully a boy) if we have a litter, but a cav is definitely on my list :cooldance: Love spaniels :bottom:

How did you end up having Cavaliers and a German Shepherd ? :thumbsup: I'd love a big dog one day but the dog would have to be older and quite happy with a slow amble around the block once or twice a day.

Had Shepherds for a number of years and my youngest daughter wanted a Cavalier. so....the rest is, as they say, history! :eek: Clancy is 5 years old next months. We got him when my older Shephered was 14 but he was PTS when Clancy was 7 months old (colapsing sacrum) My eldest Cav is now 3 years. Crystal (pictured with Clancy) is two in December, puppies 6 weeks old. :eek:

Edited by LizT

How did you end up having Cavaliers and a German Shepherd ? :thumbsup: I'd love a big dog one day but the dog would have to be older and quite happy with a slow amble around the block once or twice a day.

Had Shepherds for a number of years and my youngest daughter wanted a Cavalier. so....the rest is, as they say, history! :eek: Clancy is 5 years old next months. We got him when my older Shephered was 14 but he was PTS when Clancy was 7 months old (colapsing sacrum) My eldest Cav is now 3 years. Crystal (pictured with Clancy) is two in December, puppies 6 weeks old. :)

Well, they are all beautiful and look in the most wonderful condition. :eek::)

What beautiful dogs!!! I love the big fella, I adore big noble guys. And the cavs are adorable, love seeing good quality dogs, esp of the "popular" breeds where there tends to be alot of not so well bred ones around. Good job.