Guest belgian.blue

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Barb

Yes thanks recieved your e-mail l did reply to you this morning did you get my reply ???

Have posted you a sample today

Sherel

Hi Sherel,

I have emailed you and hoping you have recieved it, I only sent it last night and I can imagine you are probly extremely busy, just wanted to make sure you got it.

Thanks

Barb

Thanks Sherel, no didn't get your email, I will check again tomorrow as it may have gone to spam.

Hi again Sherel, I did get your email, thanks so much for the info and sending out the sample. I will see how the gang likes it and get back to you asap but your food sounds great!

Cheers Barb

Black Hawk is going off!

Sorry....do you mean that it is going mouldy :laugh:

Becoming popular :)

I am so glad that is what you meant as I have just ordered a bag & your comment made me wonder, what is going to happen to 20 kilos with all this wet weather we are having. Maybe it would have been better if you had said taking off instead of "going off" :p

Guest belgian.blue
Black Hawk is going off!

Sorry....do you mean that it is going mouldy :laugh:

Becoming popular :)

I am so glad that is what you meant as I have just ordered a bag & your comment made me wonder, what is going to happen to 20 kilos with all this wet weather we are having. Maybe it would have been better if you had said taking off instead of "going off" :p

Hehe sorry about that!

Hi Dobesrock.

would you like me to check out some freight prices ??

Sherel

So when is it coming to Darwin? :laugh:

I ws feeding it while living in VIC but can't get it up here, would love to be able to buy it again as dogs looked great and loved it!

Yes please, that would be appreciated.

I'm currently paying $130 for 15kg of dry food atm so if it comes in at that or less than then I would be more than happy to go ahead with getting it freighted up here.

Thanks

Renee

Hi Sherel,

Can you tell me what price you charge for the 20kg bag without freight please?

I think as a general rule it is best to email. They do come into the thread but not every day.

I have received my sample and the dogs both cleaned up their dinner for the first time in ages. Normally Lewis in particular eats half then won't eat the other half unless you put him into the dog run with it...go figure?????

Pleased to say as soon as I opened the sample I was accosted by Lewis and Rommi was VERY interested. The sample amount is a very generous amount as well so it will give a good indication as to if the dogs like it or not.

It is looking good to me, especially the no wheat as the Stafford does not do well on wheat and it is hard to find a food that he can eat the protein source and have no wheat.

It seems to be a highly palatable and very tasty food for a lot of dogs. I use it for training treats as well as their dinner and they are all very happy to work for it. Dusty has, in the past, spat out kibble in disgust when I've tried it for training but she loves Black Hawk.

Ah thats interesting as I usually use something tasty for training, Boiled liver, chicken cheese etc and my oldest girl is a total foodie and works well but only if thier is something good on offer, I was lazy a couple of weeks ago and just took Kibble (Nutro) and she actually spat it out and looked at me with absolute distain as if to say "hey wheres the good stuff" :confused: Can't wait to try them on this stuff!

Edited by tlc

Hi Renee

So l can get you an exact freight price how many bags would you want ? Maybe you should look at Distribution up there ????

Regards

Sherel

Hi Dobesrock.

would you like me to check out some freight prices ??

Sherel

So when is it coming to Darwin? :confused:

I ws feeding it while living in VIC but can't get it up here, would love to be able to buy it again as dogs looked great and loved it!

Yes please, that would be appreciated.

I'm currently paying $130 for 15kg of dry food atm so if it comes in at that or less than then I would be more than happy to go ahead with getting it freighted up here.

Thanks

Renee

Hi Sherel,

Probably get 2-3 bags at a time. I would be interseted in distibuting it but would first have to find some interested dog owners. Could possibly drum up some interest at obedience classes (if they didn't mind) and give out samples and info etc.

Renee

Hi Renee

l will get some freight prices Monday and let you know, See how you go with interest up there,

Regards

Sherel

Hi Sherel,

Probably get 2-3 bags at a time. I would be interseted in distibuting it but would first have to find some interested dog owners. Could possibly drum up some interest at obedience classes (if they didn't mind) and give out samples and info etc.

Renee

I recieved my sample...thankyou & I have ordered a 20kilo bag down from Ipswich. Looking around to see who I can share it with & my mother has just got herself a new little abyssinian pussy cat, from the Rescue...she is 12 months old. Is it OK to feed this to cats or do I need to buy the cat one as well.....If I need to buy the cat one, does it come in smaller packages :thumbsup:

I still have 5 kilos of VAN to get through before I can feed it wholly to my BC, but thought I might alternate them until the VAN is all gone..& thought I would keep up with the meat & the RMB's when wholly on BH. Also in a dilemma whether to take her off the Livamol & Joint Formula, which she gets as a preventative, & the fish oil tablet when she is getting all BH plus meat...she is 3 years old & an active dog...What would others do :laugh: , I don't want to overdose her with trace elements etc

I picked mine up yesterday, I have a cousin who lives near the daughter of the people from Angaston, so they dropped it off at her place for me, and I picked it up from there, great service.

Trish

That's great. I am glad you found a way to get it relatively easily :thumbsup:

Thanks, have you got yours yet?

I thought I'd give this a go, mine have been on it for a week (were on Nutro previously) and I'm noticing a change of condition in my girl - but for the worse! Her coat has turned dull and her skin is starting to flake and she has lost weight, I'll stick with it for a few more weeks to see if she improves. My boy looks fine on it but he is the kind of dog who could eat no brand biscuits and still be in good condition.

Hi Amypie

Is your girl dropping coat ???

Regards

Sherel

I thought I'd give this a go, mine have been on it for a week (were on Nutro previously) and I'm noticing a change of condition in my girl - but for the worse! Her coat has turned dull and her skin is starting to flake and she has lost weight, I'll stick with it for a few more weeks to see if she improves. My boy looks fine on it but he is the kind of dog who could eat no brand biscuits and still be in good condition.

Hi Sherel, no not at the moment, she has a very very short single coat, she's just sensitive to most foods other than Nutro but I'll try and finish the bag and hopefully her condition will stabilise again once she gets used to it.