Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Picked up my next bag of Blackhawk, thanks Sheryl, and have converted my sister fussy miniature poodle on to it. Naughty little thing is very fussy and would not eat any dry food at all, well we offered her some black hawk tonight and she ate it all. We could not believe it. My cats, and 5 foster kittens were put on the cat/kitten version and I am very happy to say they are all happily gobbling it down. Even my rather fat lazy cat just climbed to the top of the cat tree to get to a bowl of it. I am a very happy customer.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have my sample and am now waiting for our puppy to come home next week to see if she likes it - I'm sure she will :laugh:

Her breeder has her on Supercoat Puppy - I'm annoyed that I'll need to buy some of the supercoat so I can slowly switch her over!!

Hi Stonecuttrer

Have heaps of fun with your new baby

Sherel

I have my sample and am now waiting for our puppy to come home next week to see if she likes it - I'm sure she will :laugh:

Her breeder has her on Supercoat Puppy - I'm annoyed that I'll need to buy some of the supercoat so I can slowly switch her over!!

Sherel don't worry about it. Julana delivered 12 bags that I ordered and paid for here the other day ( :laugh: Julana) If they don't like it they will have to go hungry. Will let you know how we go.

I have to say Julana was VERY prompt in delivery. Order was made one night and was recieved by lunch the next day. Very impressed.

Edited by Ams

HI Ams

thanks for replying would love to hear how the kids go.

Yes Julana is excellent with looking after everyone

Thanks again

Sherel

Sherel don't worry about it. Julana delivered 12 bags that I ordered and paid for here the other day ( :laugh: Julana) If they don't like it they will have to go hungry. Will let you know how we go.

I have to say Julana was VERY prompt in delivery. Order was made one night and was recieved by lunch the next day. Very impressed.

OK,

I am absolutely stoked with this product. I have been feeding my ever so fussy cav on BHH for the past few days, and he has eaten every bit. Getting him to previously eat any other dry was a nightmare....

I am very happy with this product and I am certain that I can already see a change in his coat for the better. Going to order myself a bag for sure and recommend it to all.

OK,

I am absolutely stoked with this product. I have been feeding my ever so fussy cav on BHH for the past few days, and he has eaten every bit. Getting him to previously eat any other dry was a nightmare....

I am very happy with this product and I am certain that I can already see a change in his coat for the better. Going to order myself a bag for sure and recommend it to all.

I hope you also see improvements with those allergies too se. Like I mentioned in the other thread, my friend has had amazing positive results in this regard.

Edited by dyzney

Maybe you could ask your breeder for a bit of Supercoat when you pick up the pup, so you can slowly switch her over....save you buying a whole bag. :)

Maybe you could ask your breeder for a bit of Supercoat when you pick up the pup, so you can slowly switch her over....save you buying a whole bag. :laugh:

Good idea - any know how gradually I should change over the food? Over 2-3 days ok?

Had to laugh this morning, I tried to feed my cat with the last of his old food and he turned his nose up and walked away. Put down the Black hawk instead and threw the remainder of his old food in the bin. Luckily there was only a tiny bit left. Black hawk was gone in a couple of minutes.

Maybe you could ask your breeder for a bit of Supercoat when you pick up the pup, so you can slowly switch her over....save you buying a whole bag. :laugh:

Good idea - any know how gradually I should change over the food? Over 2-3 days ok?

No it's better to feed a baby pup the same food for at least a week before making changes. It's enough of an upheavel going to a new home with lots of new things. Just check with the breeder though. My pups leave home with a bag of food that lasts a good while. Usually a couple of kilos.

I have my sample and am now waiting for our puppy to come home next week to see if she likes it - I'm sure she will :grouphug:

Maybe you could ask your breeder for a bit of Supercoat when you pick up the pup, so you can slowly switch her over....save you buying a whole bag. ;)

1.5kg of Supercoat is a whole $10 or $11 - not exactly expensive.

I have my sample and am now waiting for our puppy to come home next week to see if she likes it - I'm sure she will :grouphug:

Maybe you could ask your breeder for a bit of Supercoat when you pick up the pup, so you can slowly switch her over....save you buying a whole bag. ;)

1.5kg of Supercoat is a whole $10 or $11 - not exactly expensive.

Not having ever bought Supercoat & the way the OP put it I thought it must have only come in big bags...so sorry :) But most good breeders will give you a bit of the food the puppy is used to, without even having to ask.

Mine don't have an issue with the kibble size, but the food I got recently is larger than the first sample of food I got so maybe you had the smaller older size food???

The one now is the same as Optimum and Advance size.