Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Well I bought a 20kg bag of Black Hawk today to see how my dogs go on it :thumbsup: The huskies are adults but Coco is nearly 10 months is that too early to put on adult? She is on Royal Canin currently and it says to move to adult at 10 months. :confused: I always left them on puppy until 12 months.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I bought a 20kg bag of Black Hawk today to see how my dogs go on it :thumbsup: The huskies are adults but Coco is nearly 10 months is that too early to put on adult? She is on Royal Canin currently and it says to move to adult at 10 months. :confused: I always left them on puppy until 12 months.

I've had my BC puppy on Black Hawk Adult since he was eleven weeks old, on advice from a lot of people & his breeder was happy with that. He has grown beautifully :thumbsup:

Went and picked up another 20kg bag of dog and puppy food... Totally love the new branded bags, makes it look very professional too.

Sherel, can retailers purchase the 20kg cat food bags to sell? We got our last lot from Nicholas who delivered it. Tried a retailer and they said they could only get 3kg bags?!

Love Black Hawk... We have 4 cats, 3 dogs and 1 pup all on it!

Retailers can get it, I sell it in my store for $82 (bit less for Dogs Vic & DOL members). Whereabouts in Melb are you, my store is in Beaconsfield. I have a couple of regular customers who buy it (one does ferret rescue and that is what he feeds them)

We're in Mill Park. We go to Greensborough or Thornbury

Bit far to other side of the city :) , if you show your dogs I could always bring one to a show that we are both entered in. Otherwise just ask again at your local stores where you get the dog food from, they could get it if they tried :shrug:

Is it easy to get hold of black hawk in sydney? I don't think I know anyone who sells it. I asked a couple of the smaller stores around here that sell some brands I don't see very often but none of them had heard of it.

Hi Shell,

I have just sent you a PM, hope it helps you.

regards,

Leslie

0401 745 744

[email protected]

Is it easy to get hold of black hawk in sydney? I don't think I know anyone who sells it. I asked a couple of the smaller stores around here that sell some brands I don't see very often but none of them had heard of it.

Hi Monet n Diva's Mum

Yes absolutely all three formulas, adult Lamb & Ric, Puppy Lamb & Rice and Feline Chicken & Rice are all available in 20kg and 3kg bags and are available to all retailers,

Our New formula will also be available in both sizes

And please dont let retailers tell you there has been a price rise because of the new packaging as that is not true, we have heard back that retailers are using this as an excuse to raise the price, if anyone wants to know our RRP please email me,

Thanks re liking the branded packaging, lots of hard work went into them,

Regards

Sherel

Went and picked up another 20kg bag of dog and puppy food... Totally love the new branded bags, makes it look very professional too.

Sherel, can retailers purchase the 20kg cat food bags to sell? We got our last lot from Nicholas who delivered it. Tried a retailer and they said they could only get 3kg bags?!

dont forget to keep an eye on our new website for updates on retail outlets,we are constantly adding to the list, if you know an outlet that retails BlackHawk and they are not listed, please let us know as some stores buy via a wholesaler, or if you have a local store ask them to contact us,

new website is slightly different to the old one it has .au on the end so its

www.blackhawkpetcare.com.au

regards

Sherel

Great store you have there at Beaconsfield, easy to park especially doing deliveries,

The ferret guy called me today from the Vic Ferret Society, wanted to thank us for the feline food and let me know how well the ferrets are doing on BlackHawk feline, i could not believe how many ferrets they rescue, a really nice guy very passionate about the ferrets,was nice to hear

Regards

Sherel

Retailers can get it, I sell it in my store for $82 (bit less for Dogs Vic & DOL members). Whereabouts in Melb are you, my store is in Beaconsfield. I have a couple of regular customers who buy it (one does ferret rescue and that is what he feeds them)

I've had my BC puppy on Black Hawk Adult since he was eleven weeks old, on advice from a lot of people & his breeder was happy with that. He has grown beautifully :thumbsup:

Ok great thanks for that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, for Sydney siders there is a store - Hawkesbury pet foods that sells Black Hawk Holistic, dog, puppy and cat in 20kg bags or smaller if needed. The address is Unit 4 / 7 Wingate Road, Mulgrave (aka McGraths Hill) 2756.

You can call Sandra on 4587 7950. Deliveries are available.

cheers

Jess

If anyone would like Black Hawk Adult, Puppy or Feline brought along to the Coffs Harbour Dog Agility Trial on the 17th & 18th March, please get in touch with us either via Our Website or Email me or you can PM me. We are happy to bag down to smaller quantities & I will have a few sample there to give out.

Edited by sheena

Great store you have there at Beaconsfield, easy to park especially doing deliveries,

The ferret guy called me today from the Vic Ferret Society, wanted to thank us for the feline food and let me know how well the ferrets are doing on BlackHawk feline, i could not believe how many ferrets they rescue, a really nice guy very passionate about the ferrets,was nice to hear

Regards

Sherel

Thanks for the compliment on the store, I think most of the delivery guys and customers love the parking too. Andrew with the ferrets is a nice guy, very pleasant and polite.

Is the size of the kibble bigger in adult than puppy?

No, it's the same. Most dogs are fine with it. Most, if not all, of the top premium brand kibbles are a similiar size. Cheap, inferior brands mainly have the large kibble.

No, it's the same. Most dogs are fine with it. Most, if not all, of the top premium brand kibbles are a similiar size. Cheap, inferior brands mainly have the large kibble.

I've used 3 different super premium brands other than Black Hawk and Black Hawk has been the smallest kibble by far.

Just a suggestion - the link in the first page needs to be changed to the new web addy :) Still has the old one.

English Ivy is on break from DOL so she isn't here to change the first post. Not sure if Troy could do it?

I've used 3 different super premium brands other than Black Hawk and Black Hawk has been the smallest kibble by far.

Yes it is small but not a huge amount smaller than some of the others i have used.