Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

HI, my name is Julana, I am just wanting to introduce myself to the forum.

I have been a Black Hawk distributor in Brisbane and SE Qld for over 18 months.

I own and show Staffordshire Bull Terriers, the March Qld Dog World Cover is one of our beautiful girls who has been on Black Hawk for over 18 months.

Delivery is available to all areas of Brisbane, and I have regular delivery runs to the Gold Coast & Toowoomba.

Pickup is also available from dog shows in SE Qld, as well as from Newstead (husbands work) during business hours.

All 3 current Black Hawk varieties are always in stock - Adult, Puppy and Feline.

I am also happy to split bags and sell by the kilo for people wanting to have a trial or have a smaller breed dog.

Always happy to post if you live in an area where Black Hawk is not yet stocked -

Postage prices – 3kg satchel is $11.40 and a new 5kg satchel is $14.50

Cheers Julana

0422 938507

[email protected]

www.belledenstaffords.com

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just after the 3kg trial size, I can get it from Pets Pantry for $19.95 with postage being $22. Is there anywhere I can get with cheaper postage?

I would imagine that $2.05 postage is pretty good.....or do you mean the postage is $22.00 :confused: Have you tried the suppliers that are closer to you? Cause I think Pets Pantry is in Victoria. If you like I will make enquiries at the post office tomorrow & see what it would cost us to send it up...we are a bit closer, being northern NSW, but there are distributors in Queensland (I think I gave you the link before) that are a lot closer.

Yeah it was $22.00 :/ Sorry I will go back and find the link :hitself: But if you could make enquiries that would be fanastic. Because in case in does agree with Rusty and I need to keep buying it, from pets pantry it is almost as much to pay for postage as I'd be paying for the bag :eek: But yes, the closer to me, the better, so postage is cheaper :D

Rusty & Biscuit...get in touch with Julana in the post above. She provides a great service & can post cheaper than I can as she is already in Qld. :) Australia post rates increase enormously if they have to cross the border :eek:

ETA :welcome: Julana to DOL & the Black Hawk thread.

Edited by sheena

I own and show Staffordshire Bull Terriers, the March Qld Dog World Cover is one of our beautiful girls who has been on Black Hawk for over 18 months.

Delivery is available to all areas of Brisbane, and I have regular delivery runs to the Gold Coast & Toowoomba.

Pickup is also available from dog shows in SE Qld, as well as from Newstead (husbands work) during business hours.

All 3 current Black Hawk varieties are always in stock - Adult, Puppy and Feline.

I am also happy to split bags and sell by the kilo for people wanting to have a trial or have a smaller breed dog.

Always happy to post if you live in an area where Black Hawk is not yet stocked -

Cheers Julana

0422 938507

[email protected]

I buy from Julana and the service is fantastic. Always responds to emails quickly and delivers within a few days, never a problem. Have reccommended a few friends to use Julana as well and they are all happy too.

Any one attending the Armidale Trial this weekend, wanting samples of Black Hawk, I will have a few with me. We have reached our limit with the number of orders we can take out there with us, but if you have missed out, we can send a bag out to you by courier for just $10 cartage.

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't read the full thread - but anyone know roughly what to expect price wise in Adelaide for the 3kg and the 20kg bags of Adult Black Hawk? I've seen $20 and $90 bandied about but wondered if they hold true in Adelaide?

TIA. :)

Does anyone know if Hawkesbury Wholesale Pet Foods is open on Sundays and if they are, what time? I have enough BH to last me through this week but I'll need some more next week and since we're at the royal on saturday, I'm trying to find somewhere I can get it from quickly.

I've emailed a distributor in Sydney too but I kind of want a backup plan, especially if I'm running low at any point.

Does anyone know if Hawkesbury Wholesale Pet Foods is open on Sundays and if they are, what time? I have enough BH to last me through this week but I'll need some more next week and since we're at the royal on saturday, I'm trying to find somewhere I can get it from quickly.

I've emailed a distributor in Sydney too but I kind of want a backup plan, especially if I'm running low at any point.

Hi Shell, Hawkesbury Wholesale is only opened Monday through to Saturday and closed Sundays. Sometimes Sandra works on a Sunday out the back, so if you give her a call, she might be able to work something out with you. Her number is 4587 7950

cheers

sabine

Hi Shell,

I have sent you an email.

Thanks,

Leslie

Cheers Julana

0422 938507

[email protected]

I buy from Julana and the service is fantastic. Always responds to emails quickly and delivers within a few days, never a problem. Have reccommended a few friends to use Julana as well and they are all happy too.

Ditto this, julana is a fantastic supplier :)

Thanks Leslie! I just know how bad I am - knowing me, i won't even realise I'm about to run out until I fill her bowl up with the last of it!

If you get stuck Shell I live near Leslie and I'll be at flyball on Saturday so can bring a bag with me.

OK - some Adelaide prices - Burnside Pet Centre for those this side of town - 3kg bag of adult is $24.95, and the 20kg is $97.95. I think that stacks up pretty well when you add delivery prices to the online price. :)

Anyone else have any comparisons?

Black Hawk South Coast NSW will be attending the following shows. Bulli District Kennel Club Inc, Sunday 29th April. Albion Park Kennel Club Inc Sat 5th May & Sun 6th May.

If you would like a sample or a delivery please do contact me & let me know. I will be located at the Working Dog Ring.

Email me

Belinda

Tyronelea Collies

Black Hawk NSW South Coast Distributor

Anyone used YU Volume Energized Formula or Cha Oolong Tea Deep Cleansing or in general with these products that are sold on the blackhawk site? How does it compare to the pet store products like aloveen and fidos etc.

Hi to all the Bathurst and surrounds dog lovers - Hawkesbury Pet foods is making a delivery of Black Hawk kibble to Bathurst Royal on Sunday the 29th of April which is this coming weekend. If you would like to order Black Hawk please send me an email or private message me.

Cheers

Sabine

Well my girl has been on Black Hawk for a while now (not sure how long, maybe a month?) and she's doing really well on it!

Her coat is looking lovely and shiny and I realised this week that she isn't chewing herself and scratching all the time like she used to. She loves it (although she eats anything!!) and I actually have to feed her less of the black hawk to keep weight on her, which is making it even MORE cost effective!

All in all - love it!! Almost finished the cat's food now so will be getting some for them too.