Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

My kitten has been brought up completely on BH Feline. His poops only smell when he has caught and eaten a mouse - yuk! Other than that they barely smell. HE is only 9months old at this stage and is shaping up to be a big cat. HE is lean and muscley but big

Hmm I don't feed my cat BH but I do feed mice regularly and her poo never ever smell.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have my adults on it no worries.

I have fed the babies on it from when they were 3 weeks. My only criticism I have had for it since feeding it to the babies, is their poop is sloppy.

My only thought is it is too rich or oily and this is going through them.

ETA: I am waiting to see if they will settle on it once they get used to it.

Edited by Mystiqview

Hi Readers,

There is now a Black Hawk distributor in the Western Regional area.

Kathy Drew - Cathgarry Collies is based in Wattle Flat, 30 kilometres from Bathurst, deliveries can be arranged for Bathurst, Mudgee, Orange, Lithgow and surrounding areas, just give me a call on 02 63377030 to check if we can arrange delivery to you. A small delivery fee may apply, depending on the size of the order and how far I have to travel!

Kathy Drew

Cathgarry Collies

02 63377030

Hi

No not being ridiculously optimistic at all, Yes we do have plans to make a grainfree kibble, we have our Chicken & Rice Formula about to be launched, and then two other products in the formulation & trial period now both grain free,

Thanks

Sherel

I know I'm being ridiculously optimistic but does Black Hawk have any plans in the future to release a grainfree dry food?

X 2.

Hi

No not being ridiculously optimistic at all, Yes we do have plans to make a grainfree kibble, we have our Chicken & Rice Formula about to be launched, and then two other products in the formulation & trial period now both grain free,

Thanks

Sherel

I know I'm being ridiculously optimistic but does Black Hawk have any plans in the future to release a grainfree dry food?

X 2.

Great news, I would also be interested

Guest lavendergirl

Many of us here interested in grain free - and how about a seafood one :D

Hi

Thanks

Sherel

X 2.

Great news Sherel!

Hi Boxer05

Thanks, we will of course launch the new products on our website, but i will also post on here at the same time

Regards

Sherel

Hi

Thanks

Sherel

X 2.

Great news Sherel!

Can't wait for the new products!

The lamb isn't agreeing with my girl as much as I would like, so would like to try the chicken (and possibly the grain free) before switching brands as the boys are doing well on it :)

Will the chicken be the same price? I am assuming the grain free will possibly be a bit more?

Guest english.ivy

I'm getting a step closer to being able to stock BH :)

Grain free would be awesome.