Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Guest english.ivy

Hope the dogs are better this morning TeamSnag?

Mine are off BH for awhile, just to be on the safe side.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't take them to vet. It's under controll now.

No I haven't contacted her. I been so busy cleaning and washing towels I haven't had time to do much at all lol

Edited by TeamSnag

Everything seems to have settled here now, all eating again n near normal poo's again. Have put them all on other brand dry food n boild chicken/rice lol glad that's all over

Glad everyones feeling better again :o

I opened a new bag of BH over a week ago. I noticed it wasn't as dark as the previous bag, but the dog's poos are mostly solid. We get the odd soft poop from one or other of the dogs but that's always been normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, we will be at KCC Park tomorrow - Sat 21st - over at the agility - so if anyone would like to collect their Black Hawk 20kg bags of Adult or Puppy, we are taking orders now.

We have limited space so will be bringing ordered bags only.

Please pm us with your details.

Meg & Mark

K9+

OT Dyzney, but is there an agility trial at KCC tomorrow? Do you know which club it is and times? I might come along and pick up a bag of BH in the process.

Hi Megan, Yes, the Schipperke Club has their open agility trial tomorrow. I believe it is being held on the front grassed section of the grounds. Starts at 8.30am.

Please confirm if you wish to order a bag of adult or puppy and we will ensure we have it on board for you.

Edited by dyzney

Hi dyzney,

Unfortunately I can't commit to be there as we have a vet check up at 9.30am.

That's fine Megan, understand perfectly. We will throw an extra bag in if we can fit it. The trial will be pretty much all day, but I am not certain of what time we will be leaving.

We are now taking an extra car to fit orders in, so will throw in a few extra bags if you or anyone else wants some.

The food will be at KCC Park definitely at least between 9 and 2 tomorrow, maybe later :)

Edited by dyzney

I just got a bag of dog food and the feline bag. The dog biscuits are the same, but the cat food are a lighter colour and bigger biscuits. One cat (guts) who devours anything put in front of him, doesn't care, but the other, fussy one has turned his nose up at them. I am persevering with him, but has anyone else received different looking biscuits? :confused:

I just got a bag of dog food and the feline bag. The dog biscuits are the same, but the cat food are a lighter colour and bigger biscuits. One cat (guts) who devours anything put in front of him, doesn't care, but the other, fussy one has turned his nose up at them. I am persevering with him, but has anyone else received different looking biscuits? :confused:

The cat ones are a different shape, but I wouldn't say they are bigger than the dog ones.

I've tried to do a search on this and have been unsuccessful, but, do BH do puppy/ breeder packs like other companies do?

I asked Sherel this a little while ago & she said yes they do, but you would need to contact Sherel direct at Black Hawk as they come from her.

I've tried to do a search on this and have been unsuccessful, but, do BH do puppy/ breeder packs like other companies do?

I asked Sherel this a little while ago & she said yes they do, but you would need to contact Sherel direct at Black Hawk as they come from her.

Fabulous thanks Sheena