Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Has anyone tried the fish and potato version? I was wondering it will induce scratching. I used to feed the lamb until my boy started scratching like hell and switched over to TOTW.

Are you dogs sensitive to fish or potato or any of the other ingredients? If not, You wont know if any of the ingredients set your dog off until you try it

Edited by Crisovar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine have just gone through half a bag (10kg) of Fish & Potato & loved it, but they love all three. :) I have just ordered another full bag. It is sweet potato, by the way, if you look at the ingredients list on the BH website. I made enquiries with them & the first lot of bags they had printed had a typo error in the ingredients list, that just listed it as "potato", where in fact it is "sweet" potato.

thanks. He does well on fish. But then again it could be other ingredients in the BH thats setting off his scratching. Has anyone who has had itching problems with the previous flavours given the fish a try?

Why don't you just buy a small bag to try or even ask them to send you a sample for free :)

• 9 months later...

I fed the lamb variety with no problem and then bought a bag of the chicken to try it out. Well, I found about 4 razor sharp chicken bones in the food, each about the size of a 20c piece. I wouldn't ever buy it again, but if you feed it, please, for your dogs sake thoroughly check the food before you feed.