Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Hi All

again its lovely to hear all the feedback, if anyone ever has any issues or concerns please dont hesitate to contact Black Hawk either a distributor in your state or me directly anytime, l do have a new email which is [email protected] or call me on 0400311139, We do also send out samples free so if anyone is looking for a sample please just ask

Thanks

Sherel

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest english.ivy
Mine have been on it a little while now I have noticed no flatulance, Lewis cannot handle raw lamb but has no issues with BH.

They do less poos than they did, they have good coat and condition which they had before, I have had to cut down the quantity but that may also be due to the fact they are having a little less exercise due to the humidity and warmer weather.

I am very happy with the quality and price, so much so I am now a distributor :)

Oh wow awesome news!!

We need someone up Joondalup way, hmm maybe I should be one :rofl:

Hi All

again its lovely to hear all the feedback, if anyone ever has any issues or concerns please dont hesitate to contact Black Hawk either a distributor in your state or me directly anytime, l do have a new email which is [email protected] or call me on 0400311139, We do also send out samples free so if anyone is looking for a sample please just ask

Thanks

Sherel

Hi sherel

Any chance that black hawk will release a weight management range with lower fat anytime soon?

Hi AMS

Just to let you know Shar Pei Rescue in Vic are currently trialling another formula for Black Hawk which we are hoping will suit Rescue shar Pei's, These Shar Pei's have not had BLack Hawk Holistic the current formula as Vic Shari Pei Rescue wanted a lower protein for shar Pei fever, l am hoping this formula will suit the shar Pei's must be aweful for them re skin issue's, so far reports have been good although is only been a week. If you would like to be kept updated on the progress please email me on [email protected] or call me on 0400311139 happy to try help with any issues

Sherel

Thank you Sherel but I would be interested in the normal protein level food. It is my understanding that dogs only need a low protein food if they have a serious medical issue that inhibits their ability to process the toxins from protein in the diet. Although there is also enough research indicating that even in these cases a lowered protein diet may not actually help. Even Dr Vidt who is a leading vet for Shar Pei only recommends using a low protein diet in shar pei with chronic renal failure and he does warn that it may only give you a few extra months with your pet. In my opinion any dog in that condition is not a candidate for rehoming. I will give you a call towards the end of this week when I have time.

:laugh:

Mine have been on it a little while now I have noticed no flatulance, Lewis cannot handle raw lamb but has no issues with BH.

They do less poos than they did, they have good coat and condition which they had before, I have had to cut down the quantity but that may also be due to the fact they are having a little less exercise due to the humidity and warmer weather.

I am very happy with the quality and price, so much so I am now a distributor :rofl:

Oh wow awesome news!!

We need someone up Joondalup way, hmm maybe I should be one :laugh:

Yep :o

I recieve my first shipment of dog food in two days and I have already sold 5 bags and am dropping off samples to others today.

A shame Esperance is so far out of your way!!

It is such good value for money compared to any others available down here and so much cheaper that everyone who has read the info and fed the food has wanted a big bag or two :rofl:

Mine are doing great on it, especially the one who did three poops to one feed or dry food - not any more :rofl:

Edited by OSoSwift

I'm really curious about Blackhawk and waiting patiently for my sample bag. Mia lost a little weight when she wouldn't touch her Hill's Science and I had her on rice and chicken to get her appetite back. Hope Blackhawk would be the right dry dog food for her...

Hi

There is a possibility of of a lite Black Hawk. if you would like to email me on [email protected] l can keep you informed, we currently have a rescue breed group trialling our lite. The breed is believed to need a lower protein so they are giving it a try

Sherel

Hi All

Thanks

Sherel

Hi sherel

Any chance that black hawk will release a weight management range with lower fat anytime soon?

Guest english.ivy

I've had to buy a bag of Nutro as I'm low on BH and can't get in contact with the perth supplier :cry:

Hi English Ivy

That's unusual for Wendy to not be contactable, if you can email me your contact details l will get it sorted out for you, best email addy is blackhawkholistic@bigpond

Regards

Sherel

I've had to buy a bag of Nutro as I'm low on BH and can't get in contact with the perth supplier :cry:

I've had to buy a bag of Nutro as I'm low on BH and can't get in contact with the perth supplier :thumbsup:

We picked up some food from Wendy on Saturday. I know she was getting ready for the big shows on the weekend but she didn't mention going away or anything

Hi

There is a possibility of of a lite Black Hawk. if you would like to email me on [email protected] l can keep you informed, we currently have a rescue breed group trialling our lite. The breed is believed to need a lower protein so they are giving it a try

Sherel

Hi All

Thanks

Sherel

Hi sherel

That would be great , then I could use if for my grey who has pancreatitus, she loves to sneak the whippets BH, can you keep me informed too please. :thumbsup:

Hi English Ivy

That's unusual for Wendy to not be contactable, if you can email me your contact details l will get it sorted out for you, best email addy is blackhawkholistic@bigpond

Regards

Sherel

I've had to buy a bag of Nutro as I'm low on BH and can't get in contact with the perth supplier :thumbsup:

Sherel - I just sent you an email (copied and pasted addy) and it came back to me - was unable to send it for some reason. I called you yesterday - can you please PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Lisa.

Hi English Ivy

Regards

Sherel

I've had to buy a bag of Nutro as I'm low on BH and can't get in contact with the perth supplier :hug:

Sherel - I just sent you an email (copied and pasted addy) and it came back to me - was unable to send it for some reason. I called you yesterday - can you please PM me when you get a chance.

Thanks.

Lisa.

Andisa try [email protected]

Hi English Ivy

Regards

Sherel

I've had to buy a bag of Nutro as I'm low on BH and can't get in contact with the perth supplier :hug:

Thanks.

Lisa.

Andisa try [email protected]

Thanks Ams, think that worked.

Cheers :cry:

Guest english.ivy
I've had to buy a bag of Nutro as I'm low on BH and can't get in contact with the perth supplier :(

We picked up some food from Wendy on Saturday. I know she was getting ready for the big shows on the weekend but she didn't mention going away or anything

She gave me a call back yesterday and hopefully all sorted out. Wendy has a friend who lives closer to me and fingers crossed the friend will get the food from Wendy at a show and I pick it up from said friend.

Just sucks that I now live so far away from her!

I tried emailing [email protected] yesterday and it bounced back?

She gave me a call back yesterday and hopefully all sorted out. Wendy has a friend who lives closer to me and fingers crossed the friend will get the food from Wendy at a show and I pick it up from said friend.

Just sucks that I now live so far away from her!

I tried emailing [email protected] yesterday and it bounced back?

Good to hear :)