Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Hi Sherel, just wondering what the super premium range will be? Different flavors? How will the ingredients differ from the current range? Also how much more expensive will it be? What benefits would their e in changing to the super premium range? Sorry so many questions. :)

Love the new name too!

You misread what Sherel said. "We will be continuing with the 3kg and the 20kg, We have changed our company name to Black Hawk Premium Pet Care and look forward to adding to our Super Premium range"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just sent off an email to get a sample pack to try...I think I emailed the wrong QLD distributor but I put my location in the email so I guess she will forward that onto the Ipswich person. I just hope this doesn't disagree with Lexi like Advance did

Hi Sherel, just wondering what the super premium range will be? Different flavors? How will the ingredients differ from the current range? Also how much more expensive will it be? What benefits would their e in changing to the super premium range? Sorry so many questions. :)

Love the new name too!

You misread what Sherel said. "We will be continuing with the 3kg and the 20kg, We have changed our company name to Black Hawk Premium Pet Care and look forward to adding to our Super Premium range"

Whoops I totally did miss read what Sherel wrote, my bad!

If they bring out some different flavours we will definatley try them. Looking forward to seeing what else Black Hawk come up with!

My name is Dale Swift I am the Managing Director of APFE Pty Ltd whom are the company that that both formulated, makes and sells both BlackHawk Holistic and Holistic Lamb & Rice products in Melbourne. I have been reading some of the posts and felt compelled to straighten out a few misconceptions certain people seem to be consistently pushing. ALL my formulas both domestic and International are different in some way, they may have certain ingredients listed that are common but the true science to creating good food is the way these ingredients are balanced, anyone that try's to compare one food to another based on its visual appearance or for that matter its packaging is purely only doing that, a visual comparison not a nutritional comparison. In truth it is irrelevant what a food looks like its how it performs and whether that level of performance gives you both value financially and nutritionally for your pet. I have worked closely with Sherel from BlackHawk and included certain modifications she wanted to my formulas to create the BlackHawk formula what you now buy today, I do feel from what I have read today that we are on the right track and given most people what they want. Sherel and I are continuing to work on new ingredient compositions as well as new and exciting ingredient inclusions to further enhance the current product line. I do hope this short note has answered some lingering questions that seem to be on this forum.

Hi JulesP

Megapet ringwood are currently not one of our customers

Regards

Sherel

I noticed some at Megapet Ringwood yesterday, branded as Holistic Lamb & Rice.

Dale there are actually 2 'Holistic Lamb and Rice' products available in Melbourne. Both in plain white bags. One is pretty much identical to Black Hawk (the emu oil is sometimes in it and sometimes not). The second product has cereals as a first ingredient. Do you make both these products?

No APFE dont make Black Hawk Holistic,

We source all our main ingredients from Australia, with our micro ingredients again we source them from Australia but sometimes demand out weighs supply in those cases we source from around the world the best available micro ingredients from the human supply chain which means those ingredients are also used in human food in Australia

Any country to supply our micro ingredients have to prove extensive testing and reports as our micro ingredients are human grade.

Hope this helps

Sherel

Ok I just went back and found this as I was sure that Sherel had said that APFE didn't make Black Hawk. I am now really confused. This dog food is doing my head in.

My name is Dale Swift I am the Managing Director of APFE Pty Ltd whom are the company that that both formulated, makes and sells both BlackHawk Holistic and Holistic Lamb & Rice products in Melbourne. I have been reading some of the posts and felt compelled to straighten out a few misconceptions certain people seem to be consistently pushing. ALL my formulas both domestic and International are different in some way, they may have certain ingredients listed that are common but the true science to creating good food is the way these ingredients are balanced, anyone that try's to compare one food to another based on its visual appearance or for that matter its packaging is purely only doing that, a visual comparison not a nutritional comparison. In truth it is irrelevant what a food looks like its how it performs and whether that level of performance gives you both value financially and nutritionally for your pet. I have worked closely with Sherel from BlackHawk and included certain modifications she wanted to my formulas to create the BlackHawk formula what you now buy today, I do feel from what I have read today that we are on the right track and given most people what they want. Sherel and I are continuing to work on new ingredient compositions as well as new and exciting ingredient inclusions to further enhance the current product line. I do hope this short note has answered some lingering questions that seem to be on this forum.

Hi JulesP

Megapet ringwood are currently not one of our customers

Regards

Sherel

I noticed some at Megapet Ringwood yesterday, branded as Holistic Lamb & Rice.

Sherel says one thing and the manufacturer says another.

. In truth it is irrelevant what a food looks like its how it performs and whether that level of performance gives you both value financially and nutritionally for your pet.

:confused: I find it strange that all of the above are qualities which consumers like about Black Hawk and you're saying they're all irrelevant. What is relevant in dog food then?

. In truth it is irrelevant what a food looks like its how it performs and whether that level of performance gives you both value financially and nutritionally for your pet.

:confused: I find it strange that all of the above are qualities which consumers like about Black Hawk and you're saying they're all irrelevant. What is relevant in dog food then?

Its missing a comma Clyde

In truth it is irrelevant what a food looks like *comma* its how it performs and whether that level of performance gives you both value financially and nutritionally for your pet.

I'm confused now too! Sherel, could this be cleared up please in regards to the manufacture of Black Hawk?

Thank you

Not that it really matters to me, we are very happy with Black Hawk and we tell others about it. My Zoe loves it and she's as shiny as ever AND she does a little dance and skip when I she smells her dinner coming

:D

Edited by aj2251

Guest english.ivy

I'm confused now too! Sherel, could this be cleared up please in regards to the manufacture of Black Hawk?

Thank you

Not that it really matters to me, we are very happy with Black Hawk and we tell others about it. My Zoe loves it and she's as shiny as ever AND she does a little dance and skip when I she smells her dinner coming

:D

I'm really confused too. Sounds strange ..

There is only one person who consistantly adds any confusion

APFE dont make Black Hawk, they have it contract manufactured as are all of their formula's. APFE own all the formula's that have been formulated by Dale Swift himself,Dale Swife owns APFE, Dale Swife and Myself own together Black Hawk Premium pet care Pty Ltd, and together we have formulated the Black Hawk formula's

i hope this clears up the confusion and l hope it stops people privately PM ing people making false accusations and i would like to thank those people that have contacted me privately to let me know who has been privately PM ing them

If anyone has any questions you only need to email and ask.

This thread now appears to be some sort of personal attack for whatever reason, therefore i will no longer visit this thread, so please anyone with any quiries or questions or sample requests please email or call. email is [email protected] or call 0400311139

Regards

Sherel

Thank you for that Sherel, although I am not sure why the continuing inuendo from some posters.

You make a great product and my dogs and many others thrive on it. My boy is currently training for his ET title and looks a treat being feed Black Hawk.

I bought my first bag today and looking forward to feeding it tomorrow.

Personally I don't particulary care who makes the food and the ins and outs, I want an excellent quality product that is hopefully cheaper than the Advance I already feed, so will go wherever and buy from whomever if that's what it takes.

i'm getting my second bag delivered on thursady and am stoked with the product, as is my fussy, intolerant dog (and my bank account *cough cough*)!

i had doubts originally but they were answered and the results don't lie, my dog gobbles it up and has never been more consistent in his output or gleamed more in his coat.

Sherel, I am sorry to hear you won't be visiting this thread any more, you have always been very prompt and forthcoming with any questions and all communication both through this thread and emails. I am very happy with the food and how my dogs are doing on it.

Guest english.ivy

Sherel, thanks so much for clearing that up :) Some of the posters in this thread were posting conflicting words.

I will defiantly continue to support and feed Black Hawk. My dogs LOVE it.

Hope you do come back Sherel as your help has been wonderful.

Hi Sherel I just finished my sample Shelley loves the new food, I'll be buying a bag on the 26th of may. I have already noticed some improvements with Shelley. Shelleys energy has come up,before feeding black hawk Shelley would only run around a few minutes then walk slow the rest of the time, Now she runs around alot more and instand of walking slow she trots, then she would run around again. I've also noticed her coat seems softer, She seems to not be pooing as much as she did before, The only concern I have is some of the poos look red like blood only a little red not alot. I've been told the red in the poo is nothing to worry about, It's just cause Shelleys body is getting use to a highier protein etc.