Black Hawk Holistic

Guest belgian.blue

Poodlecrazy,

This is what was written a couple if pages ago-

Yes we have some lovely people in Angaston about to recieve Black Hawk Holistic, Their names are Marilyn & Roddy Thorn they show Fox Terriers l am sure they will be happy to help you out, if distance is a problem they do show so maybe can arrange other options, their contact phone number is 85653286. We also have a possibility of another supplier closer to Adelaide itself approx !/2 hour, they are currently trialling their dogs will know more soon. Let me know if these are good options for you

Regards

Sherel

Thanks Sherel that is fantastic we are in Clare I think Angaston would be good for me

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will be hopefully collecting a bag this Friday (crazy crazy trying to get some but that's no one's fault :) just happens LOL), with the trouble getting EP of late (have recently bought 2 x 3kg bags because that's all we could find at the local stores! And one store has jacked the 15kg price up $20!!!!!). Very much looking forward to seeing how our kids do on it :) After spending $95 a month on 15kg of dog food... spending $75 every 6 weeks will be fantastic!

I may have missed it but is there a supplier in qld? Anywhere? We travel a bit so may be able to sort something to be picked up. We don't use kbble much as a meal mOre training treats and in activity balls etc but occasionally they get some as a meal. Currently have ep holistic select anchovy but this is getting awesome reviews.

Hi Shelby

Yes there are 4 in Qld, 1) Sharon in Townsville 2) Kim in Mackay 3) Julana in Brisbane 4) Colleen in Wondai if you go to http://www.kylainknls.com/food.htm you will find contact details there the only one not on there yet it Kim but l can give you her details if she is closest to you,

Regards

Sherel

I may have missed it but is there a supplier in qld? Anywhere? We travel a bit so may be able to sort something to be picked up. We don't use kbble much as a meal mOre training treats and in activity balls etc but occasionally they get some as a meal. Currently have ep holistic select anchovy but this is getting awesome reviews.

I picked mine up yesterday, I have a cousin who lives near the daughter of the people from Angaston, so they dropped it off at her place for me, and I picked it up from there, great service.

Trish

That's great. I am glad you found a way to get it relatively easily :thumbsup:

Hi Shelby

Yes there are 4 in Qld, 1) Sharon in Townsville 2) Kim in Mackay 3) Julana in Brisbane 4) Colleen in Wondai if you go to http://www.kylainknls.com/food.htm you will find contact details there the only one not on there yet it Kim but l can give you her details if she is closest to you,

Regards

Sherel

Thanks Mackay is perfect, however I can't see Kim on the website. Only Sharon, Julana and Colleen?

Might try this food for mine when we run out soon.

I don't think the protein and fat levels will be high enough for my really active dog (he has been on Advance Active for years) but will give it a try, at the very least my older "stays fat on the smell of food" boy will go well and so will the puppy :kissbetter:

I don't think the protein and fat levels will be high enough for my really active dog (he has been on Advance Active for years) but will give it a try, at the very least my older "stays fat on the smell of food" boy will go well and so will the puppy :(

It's been ok for Geordie, he has a bit more than the other girl who's slightly heavier here but less active. :laugh:

Hi Shelby

Yes Kim hasnt been added yet l will send her details to my web lady,

For Mackay Kim at Animal Obsessions 50 Oak St Andergrove Mackay ph 49555252, let me know how you go

Regards

Sherel

Hi Shelby

Regards

Sherel

Thanks Mackay is perfect, however I can't see Kim on the website. Only Sharon, Julana and Colleen?

I have been giving my dogs a handful of Black Hawk, scattered on the bedroom floor at bedtime. They've come to really look forward to it and as soon as I start making moves towards bedtime, they are up and standing by the pantry, ready to follow me to bed.

Right now, I must be a bit late going to bed because Dusty is standing by my side poking me gently with her nose. OK, OK I get the hint!

Hi Tollersowned

Most people find Black Hawk Holstic maintains excellent weight, My German Shepherds get 1 1/2 cups some are to fat and some just right like people it depends on the dog. You can only try it and see, if you do try it would love to hear feedback

Thanks

Sherel

I don't think the protein and fat levels will be high enough for my really active dog (he has been on Advance Active for years) but will give it a try, at the very least my older "stays fat on the smell of food" boy will go well and so will the puppy :(

It's been ok for Geordie, he has a bit more than the other girl who's slightly heavier here but less active. :D

That's why Darcy might not go well on it, he doesn't really eat alot so may not work but we will give it a go, good too hear though :thumbsup:

Hi Tollersowned

Most people find Black Hawk Holstic maintains excellent weight, My German Shepherds get 1 1/2 cups some are to fat and some just right like people it depends on the dog. You can only try it and see, if you do try it would love to hear feedback

Thanks

Sherel

No worries, I am hoping he goes well on it too, will be a much cheaper alternative!

Hi Tollersowned

If you would like a sample, happy to send you one either e-mail or PM me your postal details

Or l will be at KCC park this sunday

Regards

Sherel

It's been ok for Geordie, he has a bit more than the other girl who's slightly heavier here but less active. :D

That's why Darcy might not go well on it, he doesn't really eat alot so may not work but we will give it a go, good too hear though :thumbsup:

Hi Tollersowned

Thanks

Sherel

No worries, I am hoping he goes well on it too, will be a much cheaper alternative!