2010 Supercoat Australian Flyball Championships

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Valley, they are trying to get it going arent they?

Can always start training them in anticipation, easy to start the basics, let me know if you want any info

I think the AFA are actively trying to get it going over there, in the last committee minutes there was something about inviting clubs in the Perth region to express interest in getting it going

Yep I emailed the AFA and they confirmed they've asked a club to run flyball in Perth :eek:

Edited by Tiggy

http://www.weather.com.au/vic/dandenong

Hmmmmmm..............

Sat - numerous showers.

Sun - Heavy rain..

Thats a rather pessimistic forecast, it is much worse than others I have seen (remember the BOM only issues a forecast for three or four days ahead, these 7 day forecasts are done by someone at some TV station or radio station or wherever). A spokesman for the weatherbureau was on the radio tonight saying they forecast 25 for Melbourne both days and possible rain and thunderstorms somewhere in the state.

We will be there with all 5 of the competing dogs. Praying for cooler, overcast weather. Both Bear and Bundy will suffer if it is hot. Will be Bun mans first ever nationals so lets hope the doopy redhead will do me proud! :D

The running order does scare me a little I must say :heart:

That is awesome Yarrowfell, how exciting :D. See you there.

:) Can't wait. Yep overcast and cool is good, rain and mud not so good. I am thinking lots of non rainy thoughts :p.

Edited by Clover