Doler's Reactions

Apologies all that this has taken so long, but as the saying goes better late than never.

Here is Steve's comment now she has her hands on the book :thumbsup::rofl:

O.K. They are in my hand !

Perfect- bigger than I expected but I love them.

Job well done and they will go out over the next few days.

Thank you to everyone who helped on this

Huge!

Julie

I too would like to thank those DOL members who helped out, we couldn't have got this off the ground without your support.

Can't wait to receive my copies.

Edited by Hesapandabear

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was up until around 2 am addressing the packages.

Still some to go but Im getting through them.No one can sit at the table or move around the house too well :laugh:

Shouldnt be any left to address after today - I hope.

I think everyone is going to be very happy with them and in case I havent said loudly enough to everyone involved from the minute this became even a glimmer of an idea.

Thank you.

Its been a mammoth effort and we very much appreciate what you have all done.

Julie

Now I guess they will all go to the Post Office in one hit.

Poor Post Office. :) ;) ;)

and then we will all be comparing arrival times and harrassing Aust Post for tardy deliveries.

Poor Aus Post. :clap:

Edited by noisymina

The poor Australia Post won't know whats hit them.... :clap:

How many parcels have been sent out?

Did anyone do a count before they went?

Just curious to know the amount of parcels from one point in Australia, being sent out to every other point across Australia.....it would be very interesting to know :)

BF

Farts, you should be so proud of your amazing idea. I knew it would work you are an amazing woman. Heasapandabear, I dont know you personally but watching what you are capable of, turning Fartsys (Golden Rules) idea in to a reality I would love to see you in Parliament!!

Well done to all the others involved, would be nice to see the names of all those who contributed here. Was you too wasnt it Knuckles?

You are all fantastic!!

Edited by Chewbacca

Farts, you should be so proud of your amazing idea. I knew it would work you are an amazing woman. Heasapandabear, I dont know you personally but watching what you are capable of, turning Fartsys (Golden Rules) idea in to a reality I would love to see you in Parliament!!

Well done to all the others involved, would be nice to see the names of all those who contributed here. Was you too wasnt it Knuckles?

You are all fantastic!!

I just came in at the end for the design, production and prepress

:laugh:

There are some awesome recipes in the book and i was so impressed by the amount people submitted. And Heasapandabear worked REALLY hard chasing contributors and sponsors.

Plus we had a proofreader and an editor/proofreader, so production values are pretty high on this (not so) little self published book!

Heasapandabear - do you mind if I post an image of the cover?

You are all fantastic!!

I just came in at the end for the design, production and prepress

:)

There are some awesome recipes in the book and i was so impressed by the amount people submitted. And Heasapandabear worked REALLY hard chasing contributors and sponsors.

Plus we had a proofreader and an editor/proofreader, so production values are pretty high on this (not so) little self published book!

Heasapandabear - do you mind if I post an image of the cover?

Thank you Chewy - very sweet of you! :( I agree, it would be great to see what Hesa can do in Parliament! :laugh: One smart and tenacious lady! :cheer:

And to Wendy and Astrid and everyone else :) Great team effort!

Please do show us the cover in full Knuckles! :)