Introducing Tonka ... Our Dogue De Bordeaux Little Monster

Aso

Hi everyone,

Here are some pics of Tonka, our 16 week old Dogue de Bordeaux puppy, patiently waiting for the "ok" to have his dinner ... probably the only time he stays still so we can take pictures of him :)

post-36104-1288265313_thumb.jpg post-36104-1288265356_thumb.jpg post-36104-1288265365_thumb.jpg post-36104-1288265373_thumb.jpg

Thank you very much everyone! We think he's just absolutely gorgeous too, especially when he's sleeping ;)

Seriously though, I think we're getting it pretty easy with him, he's been nothing but lovely so far. Then again, that's the nature of Dogue de Bordeauxs ... and the snoring comes with the territory too. For a pup he can seriously make some noise, he's actually noisier sleeping than when he's awake ;)

Although, we're SO happy that he doesn't drool nowhere near as much as what we were warned about. We'd love to take more pictures of him but I think there's a special skill set needed when taking pics of animals, which unfortunately we are seriously lacking !!! Thank goodness for digital cameras ... out of 100 pics, one has to turn out right?! :)

He's very cute! He is very interesting masking - I've not seen that before, what colour is he registered as...genuinely curiouse :wave:

Hi Aziah,

He's a black mask DDB, which is not that common in Oz but more so in Europe. He gets the black mask from his momma, the gorgeous Gabby of Beaurumba.

:clap: