Rare Or Disqualifed Colours In Breeds.

poodlefan

Pokin' fun at me again? singling me out AGAIN? you don't seem to be making a habit of hounding other posters as far as I can see so how about you leave me out of your equation! Can you make a point of not pestering me anymore....lest we forget that you had the gaul to accuse ME of pestering you... :D

No sorry I cant make a point of that at all because this is a public forum and you're posting photos in this thread just to try to prove the point that in your own mind, standards shouldnt be adhered to.

And that isnt a photo of me in my avatar. Even a blind and really stupid person would know that

Once again, you are putting words in my mouth, I am minding my own business and yet you are throwing around unfair accusations! Nowhere in this thread have I suggested that standards should not be adhered to!!! I have genuinely uploaded photos of diqualifiable colours as per this thread requested, I have not behaved any differently from any other poster so therefore unless you are going to crucify all other posters in this thread....I suggest you leave me the heck alone! Stop obsessing with all that I do and say!

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to get back on topic here guys :D

Here's a Liver Tri Dally that boards

And not disqualifying, but rare Tri Pointers to add to Aziah's pics.

Liver/Lemon Tri. This boy was an American and Canadian Champ.

NowWithem_Tri_jpeg.jpg

And a Black/Orange Tri born recently in Italy.

34125_1150198851988_1738138246_291326_6001910_n.jpg

Slightly in love with these tri colour pointers! Especially the baby!

The first Confetti Schnauzer was born in 2006
I am the creator of Confetti Schnauzers. I am the first to do this cross. I am also the very first one to document and register true Merle Schnauzers. I will only use all AKC dogs in and after my first cross. All my puppies come with a full pedigree and registration papers. Anyone who has bred Schnauzers very long and knows their history and colors that came with this bred and Merle is not one of them. So no matter what if you find a Merle Schnauzer there was another breed added along the way. The name Confetti Schnauzers has nothing to do with the Merle color, it is a name for the bred cross.
Confetti Schnauzers are made up of an original crossing of two breeds. In this breed a Schnauzer and a Mini. Aussie.

above quote from http://www.minidesignerpuppys.com - name says it all really!!

Moselle, they are cross breeds, not pure schnauzers.

I thought I would throw another MERLE dog....just for good measure, lol.

Merle schnauzer.

That one is a cross breed! Even the breeders of them acknowledge that as fact. Also known as 'confetti schnauzers'

Yes but isn't that the case with all purebreds? All purebreds started off as a concoction of different breeds. Wouldn't take too long for merle schnauzers to breed "true"....

oh my dear dog..

The title is rare or disqualifing colours in breeds, not post a heap of cross bred pics.

Yes yes yes....another to add to the list of posters who are making it their mission to hound me, LOL. THEY ARE NOT crossbred dogs, they are IN FACT disqualifiable colours so I suggest you check your facts before spluttering nonsense! Don't paint yourself as a KNOW ALL when in fact you don't know it all!

Highlighted the bit that you appeared to have glossed over. The "merle" that you posted a pic of, is not of a "rare" or "disqualifying" colour, it's a cross bred.

*sigh* Another thread to stay out of. Was fun whilst it lasted! :D

Ellz, it is a darn shame that some posters esp Raz has made it her mission to run me down just about every time I post! AND it all stemmed from the thread about ferrets and differing opinions that emanated from there. I should have known that peace could not be had for too long..... :heart:

Ellz, it is a darn shame that some posters esp Raz has made it her mission to run me down just about every time I post!

I havent made it my mission to run you down at all, nor has anyone else. You're doing a good enough job on your own.

OK you win. I'll go back into my corner and not address you anymore

Nowhere in this thread have I suggested that standards should not be adhered to!!!

:D :heart::heart: You have, infact. Maybe you have forgotten?

NO, I have not. The proof is in the pudding, or so they say? Where's the proof?

off the top of my head, the discussion you had about the buff coloured duck tollers and how people should breed them and be able to show them if they liked as who cares if they could still do the job they were bred to do, if they are for the pet market

I've lost myself with that one! lol

I thought I would throw another MERLE dog....just for good measure, lol.

Merle schnauzer.

That one is a cross breed! Even the breeders of them acknowledge that as fact. Also known as 'confetti schnauzers'

Yes but isn't that the case with all purebreds? All purebreds started off as a concoction of different breeds. Wouldn't take too long for merle schnauzers to breed "true"....

oh my dear dog..

The title is rare or disqualifing colours in breeds, not post a heap of cross bred pics.

Yes yes yes....another to add to the list of posters who are making it their mission to hound me, LOL. THEY ARE NOT crossbred dogs, they are IN FACT disqualifiable colours so I suggest you check your facts before spluttering nonsense! Don't paint yourself as a KNOW ALL when in fact you don't know it all!

Highlighted the bit that you appeared to have glossed over. The "merle" that you posted a pic of, is not of a "rare" or "disqualifying" colour, it's a cross bred.

I did no such thing as "glossing" over any of the photos I posted! To say that a dog is "endearing" is not deserving of being crucified, it was merely a passing comment, no different to what other posters have said on this very thread!! If you are pertaining to the merle schnauzer....how did I gloss over that? Once again, do you need to SPOIL this thread with your false allegations?

Nowhere in this thread have I suggested that standards should not be adhered to!!!

:D :heart::heart: You have, infact. Maybe you have forgotten?

NO, I have not. The proof is in the pudding, or so they say? Where's the proof?

off the top of my head, the discussion you had about the buff coloured duck tollers and how people should breed them and be able to show them if they liked as who cares if they could still do the job they were bred to do, if they are for the pet market

I've lost myself with that one! lol

I never said that buff coloured tollers should be bred solely for the PET MARKET! What I did, in fact, say was that it wouldn't be such a bad idea if buff tollers were accepted in the standard as I couldn't understand why it was considered a NO NO.... wow shoot me for saying that!

Once again, do you need to SPOIL this thread with your false allegations?

Moselle the only one spoiling this thread is you.

If you don't like what someone has said ignore it. There's no reason to be replying to absolutely every body in a thread that has a differing opinion from you!

Ellz, it is a darn shame that some posters esp Raz has made it her mission to run me down just about every time I post!

I havent made it my mission to run you down at all, nor has anyone else. You're doing a good enough job on your own.

OK you win. I'll go back into my corner and not address you anymore

It's not a mission. It's a cake walk.

Pokin' fun at me again? singling me out AGAIN? you don't seem to be making a habit of hounding other posters as far as I can see so how about you leave me out of your equation! Can you make a point of not pestering me anymore....lest we forget that you had the gaul to accuse ME of pestering you... :heart:

No sorry I cant make a point of that at all because this is a public forum and you're posting photos in this thread just to try to prove the point that in your own mind, standards shouldnt be adhered to.

And that isnt a photo of me in my avatar. Even a blind and really stupid person would know that

Say what? :D I gathered a very long long time ago that humans don't inhabit the body of a bird although that is a common belief in certain cultures....but then again I am noticing some similarities between yourself and that macaw....macaws do have a possibly painful bite, don't they? lol...that beak does look a tad menacing? lol

Edited by Moselle

Once again, do you need to SPOIL this thread with your false allegations?

Moselle the only one spoiling this thread is you.

If you don't like what someone has said ignore it. There's no reason to be replying to absolutely every body in a thread that has a differing opinion from you!

I am not replying to everyone due to differing opinions, MB. I am replying as a means to defend myself esp from the same posters who have a habit of misconstruing everything I say and making a point of singling me out even though others say the exact same thing as myself!

I never said that buff coloured tollers should be bred solely for the PET MARKET! What I did, in fact, say was that it wouldn't be such a bad idea if buff tollers were accepted in the standard as I couldn't understand why it was considered a NO NO.... wow shoot me for saying that!

If you don't understand something, why not listen and learn why it is not acceptable, instead of telling us you think it's a good idea if it was accepted?

You cannot get upset if people here vehemently disagree with breeding to produce dogs outside the standards.

It is fine to ask why, but you have given some very unpopular opinions, more in line with those of designer dog breeders than those of purebreed ones.

Various colours are rare. Various colours should stay rare. Various colours can't be shown, various colours cannot be registered. Some dogs should be desexed, some dogs should be culled at birth.

You learn by asking and reading, not by giving opinions Moselle.

I sent a photo to someone titled as Appendix A Galapagos Monkey. If someone googled they could probably find my dog up there and not realise...there arent actually any Galapagos Monkeys. Google is fantastic and they'd post it on the net in a forum just to try to prove a point THAT THERE ARE BLOODY GALAPAGOS MONKEYS :D :heart::heart: