November Photo Challenge 2010

Ashanali

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iggy Mums dog Peanut @ 1.4 on the 50mm

5200452724_61682b3f9b_z.jpg

and my beautiful water lily, it's just opened today. The other plants are azolla fern and milfoil. This is one of my water garden frog habitats. There's taddies in there now :laugh:

same again, the 50mm @ 1.4

5200452704_7713cd2816_z.jpg

WOW!!!!!AWESOME!:(

I love that magpie!!! I can never get that sharp with my camera and 50mm not sure if it's the camera or lens.

I put the macro on today. Here's a spider!

5203156847_20ef906112_b.jpg

and pretty little Zoey the Italian greyhound. She was watching a fly

5203142509_eb0f7cbfbe_b.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Snook, I love that magpie too, a beautiful eye :laugh:

Kirislin - that spider is beautiful, I love the light in the photo :rofl:

One from my photo course the other day at the zoo too :cry: Taken on a borrowed Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM (f5 for this shot) - man I soooo want that lens now :laugh:

IMG_6925.jpg

CC - that is such a great cute shot ...I need to catch up on your photo course updates :(

Looks like you had a good time !

Snook - Love maggie ...I like the blurriness against the sharpness of eye :laugh:

Krislin - Great macros ...but I hate spiders even looking at photos of them sends shivers down my spine :(

So I just look at pretty Zoey/Peanut .... :(

The one of your waterlily is just awesome !

Piri - I have never seen any of our park vizsla's do gundog poses ...they are too velcro or chase me -great capture :)

I think this month has produced some fantastic images...

so is everyone ready for the December treasure hunt? This will be the third time the treasure hunt is being run and it's always lots of fun. I'll be putting the list together tomorrow and already have some good ideas happening. :D

so is everyone ready for the December treasure hunt? This will be the third time the treasure hunt is being run and it's always lots of fun. I'll be putting the list together tomorrow and already have some good ideas happening. :D

Yeah I love the tresure hunt - makes me err think!

Edited by anniek

CC - that is such a great cute shot ...I need to catch up on your photo course updates :happydance:

Looks like you had a good time !

Snook - Love maggie ...I like the blurriness against the sharpness of eye :D

Krislin - Great macros ...but I hate spiders even looking at photos of them sends shivers down my spine :happydance2:

So I just look at pretty Zoey/Peanut .... :happydance2:

The one of your waterlily is just awesome !

Piri - I have never seen any of our park vizsla's do gundog poses ...they are too velcro or chase me -great capture :D

Spiders creep me out too, but they're so interesting to photograph. I dont think I'd be getting so close with a huntsman though.

taken at last weeks whippet fun day with the 70-200 @ 2.8

Wow :champagne: Love the ears on them :birthday:

You have the 7D don't you? Every time I see a pic I really like the light quality of, it seems to be taken on a 7D **Sigh** one day :birthday: I need to get some better lenses first than my kit ones, before I even think about upgrading my little 350D :cheers:

Piri - I have never seen any of our park vizsla's do gundog poses ...they are too velcro or chase me -great capture :hug:

great shots again everyone.Really like the mountain goat in B+W.Krislin Piri wants to come to a Whippet fun day :)she gets frowned upon at obedience for running a muck,I think she'd fit right in :) i just love seeing dog pics in full flight.

Kitti so many pigeons around here keeps her amused.

this one has mad a nest under the porch.

5216319411_65fd5dde27_z.jpg