November Photo Challenge 2010

Ashanali

:)Awesome Photos Guys ;)

I am loving everyones & this challenge is really teaching me about settings too :(

Here's 2 I took during a break in yesterdays rain

Pepper - as serious as always

Pepper2-6.jpg

I really like this shot, love how the black is lifted by the white background and the white of his body then fades. Looks really stylish.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup:Awesome Photos Guys :)

I am loving everyones & this challenge is really teaching me about settings too :rofl:

Here's 2 I took during a break in yesterdays rain

Pepper - as serious as always

Pepper2-6.jpg

I really like this shot, love how the black is lifted by the white background and the white of his body then fades. Looks really stylish.

love this one as well...very serious "tomorrow i will take over the world" :cry:

This is Taavi - taken today using my Canon Kiss X3 (500d) on AV F/3.5.

No special effects other than cropping. I'm still learning and have only had the camera a month :-)

5165919512_21dbd82ff7.jpg

I love this one, it looks so tactile :laugh:

Thanks - my aim was to try and create a photo that was almost 3D in effect, so really appreciate the tactile comment :-)

Thanks for the comments ...yep ..Mr Pepper takes posing very seriously :rofl:

Kalevi - Agree with CC,I love the photo of Taavi .

Piri - You have been busy great shots and love the colour editing too :o

Krislin - Stunning captures of Zoey in the igloo :D I love the "paw/claw "photo too .They work so well together as a story :)

gotta love those Frenchies, great shots Kitticat. Piri, you seem to have appeared out of nowhere and all of a sudden you're posting all these lovely photos!

and I love Taavis smile, it reminds me of a box of dog toys I got from the US that has a sealed with a kiss sticker on it of a dogs nose.

gotta love those Frenchies, great shots Kitticat. Piri, you seem to have appeared out of nowhere and all of a sudden you're posting all these lovely photos!

and I love Taavis smile, it reminds me of a box of dog toys I got from the US that has a sealed with a kiss sticker on it of a dogs nose.

I'm am totally enjoying this thread and all the great shots :rofl: you've all inspired me to get off my butt and take some photos and today I changed my settings to RAW..why haven't I done this earlier :D I'm finding taking shots under exposed and tweaking blacks,exposure,fill light in lightroom are producing some good results.thanks for the comments and keep those photos coming. :o

5180592099_1e795214cd_z.jpgf4.5 1/320sec ISO100

I'm am totally enjoying this thread and all the great shots :D you've all inspired me to get off my butt and take some photos and today I changed my settings to RAW..why haven't I done this earlier :) I'm finding taking shots under exposed and tweaking blacks,exposure,fill light in lightroom are producing some good results.thanks for the comments and keep those photos coming. ;)

5180592099_1e795214cd_z.jpgf4.5 1/320sec ISO100

On this waterfall pic - did you focus on the top of the fall, hence you've got that water in focus and the rest as the blur? Just curious :-)