Oh I Love This Photographer ..

becandcharch

Kelly Munce is awesome. I love the one of the little boy with the indian headpiece on and the red wagon.

Ainslie (Wild Spirit) is also super talented. A couple of her images are finalists in the Canon comp.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildspirit/

Hahahaha! How did you know that Ainslie was coming next? You'd like her Huga, she has a pug and a german shepherd and she used to breed and show Am Staffs. :confused: Gotta love the doggy people!!

Kelly Munce is awesome. I love the one of the little boy with the indian headpiece on and the red wagon.

Ainslie (Wild Spirit) is also super talented. A couple of her images are finalists in the Canon comp.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildspirit/

Hahahaha! How did you know that Ainslie was coming next? You'd like her Huga, she has a pug and a german shepherd and she used to breed and show Am Staffs. :confused: Gotta love the doggy people!!

I already thought she was awesome and now I have a bit of a crush on her (because of the pug thing, obviously).

This shot takes my breath away:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildspirit/5022563590/

Do you know of any good animal photographers Ash? I find them hard to find unless I was looking for just wildlife photography.

Do you know of any good animal photographers Ash? I find them hard to find unless I was looking for just wildlife photography.

Are you talking domestic animals or wild animals? Off the top of my head, Serena is the best domestic animal photographer that I know and she's currently building a strong reputation in the photographic community. I can't think of anyone else right now but let me get back to you on that...

Are you talking domestic animals or wild animals? Off the top of my head, Serena is the best domestic animal photographer that I know and she's currently building a strong reputation in the photographic community. I can't think of anyone else right now but let me get back to you on that...

Non domestic really :laugh:

Non domestic really :rofl:

:D Ash thats very kind but I dont thinks so. :)

The best untouchable visionaries in domestic photography is William Wegman and Tim Flach. When I grow up I want to be just like them. ;)

Tim Flach does some non domestic too and you could look at Rachel Hale. She is not my thing but she has some very cute pigs and horses etc if this is the non domestic you are after. Its studio work though. If I am not mistaken she started out as Anne Geddes assistant and then broke off into animals so you can see a strong Anne Geddes influence. :D

I would love to photograph a pet pig.... how cool would that be!!