Harry

huga

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Huga, my heart is breaking for you right now. However, as I know this decision was not made lightly, then it must have been the correct one for all your family.

Try not to feel guilty- you made the toughest decision possible, but you were right there comforting him to the end. As hard as it must have been to be there, you were thinking of your boy, not yourself. Be at peace with it all, and remember all the good times (and I can tell from the photo's he had a great life with you).

Di

Gosh, I hate coming into this thread. I have goosebumps all over my arms at the moment ;)

Katie, I am so sorry for your loss. I too know the feeling and it is so horrible.

As my display photo shows with Lucy "Dont cry because its over, smile because it happened"....

Treasure the 8 years, and know he is in a safe place now.... ;)

:D

Thank you all so much for the amazing support. You guys are awesome. It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who has shed tears over this. It really is.

This was not the way I'd imagined he would go. All I keep remembering is that moment he when went, when that light went out and he was gone.

Ollie isn't asking where he is so often now and Lola is going better than expected. She's wandering around a bit aimlessly, but she's ok. She seems to want to spend a bit of time out laying in the sun. I can't believe how quiet it is without him.