Conmurra Hydrobath Setup Help

Sorry, I should have been more specify.

I know about the switches and the power plug. But I have 3 hoses. 1 green one which has the shower head on it, and 2 clear ones at the bottom. I've discovered that the shortest hose drains out the basin and the other longer one spews out the same basin water too (only much stronger). Am I supposed to connect that to a tap or something? cause Ive just been using buckets to fill up the basin. Ive used hydrobaths heaps of times but never actually seen how they connect so I need help! Please.

Thats very confusing . I have a single tank " conmurra" hydrobath with only 2 hoses , the shower hose and the drain hose .

Maybe give them a call , someone may have modified it to include a filling hose for rinse off :o

It IS very confusing. lol. It was advertised as a dual filter system, but there is only one filter in the basin (under the floor). It has the heating element, the drain and one silver stainer like pipe. I hooked it up yesterday put the plug in and used buckets of water to fill the basin, but when I turned on the pump water came flowing well out of the shower head but also annoyingly out of this longer hose as well which totally drained my basin water at an alarming rate. If you say you dont need a pipe connected to a water source then I gather its a useless entity and see about removing it. Unfortunelty when I asked the ppl I bought it off they kept getting confused with a newer one they had bought and couldnt really remember how they had this one hooked up.

ps - is it possible they had the extra pipe hooked up to a fluncinator? Does that make sense? I remember them saying something along those lines?

worked it out!!!!

It has definately been modified. On much closer inspection someone has added a 3 way joiner and the extra pipe! You can also tell because the hole it comes out of at the back isnt a totally perfect circle (like the other one).

So I took off the extra joiner and pipe and re-connected the orginal shower hose straight onto the pump! Phew, that was so confusing. Thatnks for all the help. :confused:

Edited by colouroflies