"dogade" Or Something Similar...

I guys, for the hotter days I wanted to try the old "dogade" products that used to be around but can't find them anywhere... so I tried to purchase the equivalent product from cleanrun - http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...p;ParentCat=218 called "Go Dog" but it was siezed by customs :confused:

Anyone know of a similar product I could actually buy in Aust!?!?!?! Anyone used anything like this before?!

Thanks!

Ive tried recharge and the dogs dont like it anywhere near as much as the dogade

I was tempted to buy the clean run one the other day but wasnt sure if itd get through

I emailed a company about another one - they were us and they were helpful, I'll try to find it

Why do customs sieze it do u think??

Hey SM if you get some I'll be happy to order some with you and share shipping costs.

Ness- I know!! A friend of mine got hers from CR too...

looking at the ingredient list i would suspect the beef components get it seized

Is there any benefit in these sorts of products for dogs? It is some benefit for humans because we lose electrolytes onto the skin as we sweat but dogs mostly "sweat" from their tongues so the electrolytes are reabsorbed. I would think just plain cool water is better as you may be at risk of overloading your dog with electrolytes?

Is there any benefit in these sorts of products for dogs? It is some benefit for humans because we lose electrolytes onto the skin as we sweat but dogs mostly "sweat" from their tongues so the electrolytes are reabsorbed. I would think just plain cool water is better as you may be at risk of overloading your dog with electrolytes?

Personally I use Dogade more as a flavour 'cordial' to encourage my BC bitch to drink when we're doing agility. She's one of those dogs who tends to only drink a few sips at a time, and that's not enough IMHO to rehydrate her when she's running. Suppose I could use chicken stock or something to get the sam effect.

Why do customs sieze it do u think??

Hey SM if you get some I'll be happy to order some with you and share shipping costs.

Ness- I know!! A friend of mine got hers from CR too...

looking at the ingredient list i would suspect the beef components get it seized

Yep! I've tried to bring stuff in before and it's been nabbed by Customs.