? Greyhound Supplies In Sydney Inner West ?

Meea

I bought a greyhound muzzle and coat at Petbarn Alexandria (corner of McEvoy and ?? Street - opp Victoria's Basement), there's actually 2 of them within a couple of streets.

Really!! :laugh: that is my local but I haven't seen any such thing there - was that recently dogmad??? *hopeful* maybe my whinging to them has had an effect. I will have another go.

Our vets sell muzzles, coats and collars, as most of the clients are greyhound trainers i reckon.

Quakers hill vet, Burdekin road.

bit of a packed lunch and an overnight bag trip for me but good to know!!

It was a couple of years ago and I had to ask for the stuff, it was on a bottom shelf on the righthand side of the store, I couldn't see it!

Hmnmnm a couple of years ago all the inner west stores had grey stuff - now it is really bare!! :rofl: bear?

Greyhounds 4 U sell some very nice Martingale collars they are a greyhound rescue group in Western Sydney and they will post to you. They have a website google "greyhounds4u" (sorry I don't know how to do a link).

I just checked and the collars are not on the website. Send an email and I am sure Trish will send you the details they were on their facebook page not long ago.

Edited by graysmum

Both the Petbarns in Alexandria have gone downhill, they do not stock the range of products that they used too.

I am glad to see that I am not the only one complaining about their lack of stock. I have also sent them a couple of letters in desperation but haven't had the curtesy of a reply!

So if any one knows a reasonable petshop in the inner west I would also like to know of it.

Thanks

Greyhounds 4 U sell some very nice Martingale collars they are a greyhound rescue group in Western Sydney and they will post to you. They have a website google "greyhounds4u" (sorry I don't know how to do a link).

I just checked and the collars are not on the website. Send an email and I am sure Trish will send you the details they were on their facebook page not long ago.

They probably have muzzles too but I really need to fit to size for this guy which is why I need a shop. I had hoped to avoid a trip to the suburbs but here we go!!!