Scarlet Ruby's Struggle Into Safety.

Nic.B

Sorry for the late reply and for your support :walkdog:

I am thrilled to say we have Scarlet all organised :thumbsup:

Dognurse, you can still fly AmStaffs, though Quantas will no longer fly them. Virgin is happy to though :laugh:

Thank you MM :rofl:

i wish scarlett all the best and you too nic :(

i cant believe qantas dont fly amstafs, i honestly never knew that :laugh: i have an amstaf x but luckily she just looks like a......strange looking dog and has that non breed specific look of a mutt ;)

im shocked there is BSL in transport :laugh: if the dogs are friendly then it shouldnt matter, how much handling do the dogs actually get in transport where they could pose a risk to the personel? i'd love to quiz a qantas person to understand their procedures more

• 1 month later...
i wish scarlett all the best and you too nic :D

i cant believe qantas dont fly amstafs, i honestly never knew that :whee: i have an amstaf x but luckily she just looks like a......strange looking dog and has that non breed specific look of a mutt :)

im shocked there is BSL in transport :D if the dogs are friendly then it shouldnt matter, how much handling do the dogs actually get in transport where they could pose a risk to the personel? i'd love to quiz a qantas person to understand their procedures more

So glad to hear you got her sorted - well done !!!!!

A bit Off topic....

Even more ridiculous is that dogs (regardless of breed) are crated during the whole flight process... They are in very strong, totally enclosed and securely locked cages. Unless someone was going to intentionally open the crate, what is the problem? You could have an alligator in there and it couldn't hurt you as long as the crate remains closed ? What do they think will happen??? That the PBT X (or whatever) will open their crate, then proceed to open the hold door, make its way into the passenger hold and eat everybody ??? Come on, what are they thinking???

I transported a PBT a Dogo Argentino and a boxer (two prohibited breeds and a boxer clased as High risk - risk of suffication during flight) without incident... Malaysian Airlines were fantastic !!! 36 hours travel in all and all 3 kiddies arrived safely. Crikey - everyone loved them and no one would have ever suspected that they were "nasty buggers" or "at risk"... Let's be real here....