K9 Force Is Coming To ........ Sydney!

Dear Sydneysiders (and people willing to travel)

As you all know Steve is an excellent dog trainer and bahaviourist.

I had a pleasure of meeting him and I am trying to organise a group seminar - all

day with catering etc.

If we get 8-10 people participating it will cost us about $90 per person for

whole day of full on training, dog behaviour and problem solving.

Steve trains dogs in everything, fixes problems, gives advices etc.

After the seminar we get unlimited e-mial support on our training we can book

private lessons with him if we fell like it, as well we will receive a "instruction manual" on what to do about a particular thing we want to do with the dog.

We get an option to bring the dogs, but I can see that 10 people with dogs

is a bit much so perhaps we could have test cases for everyone to see what can be done. I am happy to leave Rex at home to make room for someone. Plus some

people preffer to learn without interuptions from their dog.

Remember that each dog needs a handler so if you have more than one, you will

either have to bring an extra handler or leave one dog at home.

Steve also has his own dogs and we will be able to see how his dogs are trained

and what they can do. Apparently they put the washing on and cook dinner LOL And thats after they have brought a thief down. :thumbsup:

Steve is my training guru and I am yet to find anyone that comes anywhere close to his knowledge and expertise (I might have lived a sheltered life).

So please tell me if you are interested, try to get couple more people to attend.

He does any breed, any problem, ay age. And I think that $90 for a whole day is a

bargain.

Plus lunch is inluded in the price. I hear that there is French Champagne and Russian caviar served (ony kidding...). :rofl:

It is up to us how we would like the day to look, we can just bring our questions,

we can get Steve to give us a lecture on whatever subject we want etc.

So I welcome the ideas and I hope that you are interested in attending so we can

learn heaps on the day.

If we cant get the number of people we can still book as a small group - it might

be half a day than at more or less the same price per person.

As Steve is booked out for weeks ahead (Till MID MAY) and his free days go

quickly, so we will need to decide within lets say next 2 weeks on the day at least,

and be able to pay a deposit.

Steve will need to be adviced on your dogs health problems if your dog has any

(Wobblers, Low/High thyroid, Liver problems) as these can play a role in the training.

Also if you have friends that would like to attend that have dogs - they are also welcome.

We will also be allowed to film the event as long as we can provide Steve with a copy of it.

Those that are interested please contact me privatelly before 13.02.05

Also if you are a member of another list feel free to cross post.

I have mentioned before that Steves training days go pretty quickly and now first

available Saturday we have is 28.05.05

I have now 7 definite atendees and 6 possible - so please make up your mind asap. For those of you that are still thinking this might be a hint :laugh:

I need to find out if this date suits majority of those willing to attend - so that I can

secure this date, otherwise we might be looking at one in June or July and I am trying to avoid the unnecesary delay.

I would be greatfull if someone adviced me if there are any important shows

(including interstate ones) that might coincide with this date.

Steve requires the deposit (1/2 of the amount) 6 weeks ahead, plus a reminder to be paid 2 weeks before the day.

Please contact me if you have special requirements or specifics you would like to

cover, but for now the proposal is in no specific order or importance:

overview on how dogs think and learn

how to bring the best in YOUR dog

common myths

common erros done by trainers - eg. wrong corrections

obiedience tips

how to identify various drives

how to switch drives in your dog

resolution of our specific problems - fobias, agression - dog and human, fear, lead

pulling, digging etc - if we have any dogs like that, becouse I know all of ours are

perfect :hug::thumbsup:

Those that are going to attend I will need your details for Steve to post some info to you prior to the day (e-mail address or postal address please)

You will need to fill it in and send it back, in order for him to prepare the day for

specifics.

:rolleyes: count me in, as long as one complete dumbie is allowed ie.

<---------------- no professional training what SO EVER.

Was freaking out because saw there was a spot for his other seminar this weekend but I really can't do this weekend so you saved me :laugh:

Love

Riles

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't think to look at this earlier ... a shame since I will be in Sydney end May - beginning of June and if anyone can benefit from steves expertise its me!

myszka: if there are any cancellations for the first session, could you please let me know ... unless someone organises Steve to come to Perth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...